• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Movie Villain Runoff Finals: Hans Gruber (9) vs Darth Vader (2)

Which is the best movie villain?

• Hans Gruber

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
r4TeaqVkVPgNibnQMa-9HBFAIArtoDqR2yeUpDrCTwzGijhRQkOhsO_NaLhhS7Yjh3zj4k6G02M9bGXaI2cARSXZA3xpDr5LQ1Cmg-TYR6KVLnlBkO-WlRCyamoH-pA5Mxh8Xzj4qlwvF-lJotTtsKTFB-lX1Z0qOlcWzQOK8zLtlS1PkEIRtalfdsivJg

Hans Gruber
Known for: Die Hard (1988)

VS

fYIhInItk9hWsdoJ1nJHlenDGBeJvlcyTFKsUzIfDQuuCAPGeebM-_KxijOSuMN8Q-9qknmrA8hRZjQ5TShd2U1_fzowbGo_zP1-u90jd2YhElGGRh5R-SxI973SY5Q2MAS775rjZaCCMYy9Dn-MBTUtBFz5FTenEY2SpMnQeuH7JbP3fONQmAykNkDAMA

Darth Vader
Known for: Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Star Wars (1977), Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I hate it. :mjcry still having to deal with the damn ads.
Yeah, but it is only for a few more weeks isn't it? Like the 09th of december or something if i remember right. But still sucks either way because the ads do suck especially given who is running

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah, but it is only for a few more weeks isn't it? Like the 09th of december or something if i remember right. But still sucks either way because the ads do suck especially given who is running
Yeah. Thankfully it ends for a little bit after that. :lol it’s why I’m watching a lot more streaming stuff right now or stuff on DVR.