Best Microphone Skills in the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Vince McMahon
Triple H
MVP
Edge
Kennedy
John Cena
JBL (not sure if he's going to wrestle again or not)

Reaction score
Kennedy ( Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Keeeeennnnnnnnnnnneeeeeddddyyyyyyyy....... Keeeeennnnnnnnnnnneeeeeddddyyyyyyyy)
Triple H
Edge
Cena (As much as I hate him, He is good with the mic.)
HBK
Orton isn't bad either

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Mr Kennedy is by far the best talker in wwe today.
I also like John Cena's mic skills as well cos he knows how to get the crowd all fired up, like Steve Austin and The Rock back in the Attitude Era

Slipknoted

Reaction score
Mr Kennedy

William Regal...look back over the last 10 years or so...more recently monday..i love it when he calls people sunshine, just like he was off The Bill

Edge

Orton

thekingofrockkool

Reaction score
Two words: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr Keeeeeeennneeedddy!

Great One

Vince McMahon
Triple H
Mick Foley
Shawn Michaels
King Booker (Booker T)
Edge
JBL
Randy Orton
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Shane McMahon
William Regal
Carlito
John Cena

the dark knight

Vince Mcmahon
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Dusty Rhodes
Edge
Mick Foley
Booker T
Kennedy
JBL
Shane Mcmahon
Regal

edit-

how did i forget about foley and booker!!!! thank you great one, added to the list.

DcDudley

Reaction score
Kennedy, Regal, Striker, HHH, Michaels, Vince, Edge...they are all great on the mic. But in my oppinion nobody comes close to Mick Foley. Of the active wrestlers he is in a class of his own. I do have some newfound respect for Cm Punk though. After watching those youtube clip (thanks for posting them) I really hope he gets the chance to show how good he can be.