Best Microphone Skills in the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MaStAViC

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,
How are you? I think it would be nice to see a list of current, active WWE wrestlers who have the best microphone skills. I watch a lot of wrestling simply because of the mic work - most of the time, I don't even pay attention to the action (I just let Jim Ross commentate and listen in). In any case, I'm interested to know which active WWE wrestlers would make a list of best microphone skills. Thank you.

To start, I think my favorite right now is Edge.

Reaction score
edge,triple h maybe shawn michaels as long as it's not kahli it's bearable :lol:you should have followed wrestling in 2000 when the rock was doing the best mic work ever.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I cant really give a best but i can give a couple of the top guys in no particular order.

CM Punk (You'd have to see his ROH stuff)
Edge
Shawn Michaels
John Cena

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
1)HHH
2)HBK
3)Edge

very talented r mr kennedy and MVP, sorry to say CM Punk has shown very little for now in WWE

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
1. Kennedy- Flat out he is the best talker and he sways himself and puts on a show on the microphone
2. Cena- I don't care what you say about him but he can talk and sometimes do some great promos
3. HHH- Well HHH is here since he blew over some promos in the past but he can talk and sway himself well but not as good as the 2 above.

Honorable Mention
Shawn Michaels
CM Punk (ROH Stuff)
Edge
King Booker

shefflad

Reaction score
the best talkers on the mic right now in the wwe are hhh, edge, kennedy, cena, Hbk, dave isen't bad too. Flair

Beast

Reaction score
Kennedy by far. He's got great mic skills and is a great athlete to back it up.

3lions

Reaction score
Another thread which has been done only a month or so ago ...

- Vince McMahon
- Triple H
- Shawn Michaels
- John Cena

MaStAViC

Reaction score
edge,triple h maybe shawn michaels as long as it's not kahli it's bearable :lol:you should have followed wrestling in 2000 when the rock was doing the best mic work ever.
I think I could agree with that list. I have been following WWE on and off since the 1980's, and did enjoy The Rock on the mic. As for the Great Khali, those of us who do not speak Punjabi can't really blame him because as a heel, his inability to speak English helps him draw heat. I don't think it would be fair to rate mic skills of a person when we can't understand what he's talking about because he's speaking in a language we don't understand.

MaStAViC

Reaction score
I understand every word khali says because im punjabi
Awesome. This is why I posted up earlier that those who don't understand Khali because of the language factor can't rate his microphone skills.