Best mic work of the PG era?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
CM Punk's pipebomb was great yeah but also this was great:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

I enjoy Colter. He explains his actions well here to shut up those in the IWC who thinks that he was a hypocrite, and Cesaro looks like a boss here.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah a bit, That figure four is horrible and he needs to stop doing it now. He has improved a lot yes but still not great, When he held the title he was no where near as good as he is now, I dont know what WWE were thinking.

He's doing the figure four just fine. He's just doing it left handed since he is left handed.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not sure why people do this. I'm still a Miz fan, it's not something I am embarrassed about. A motivated Miz can cut some damn good promos.

People are just childish I guess.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am going to get hate for this... But John Cena. He always makes me laugh when he works around swear words. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How has nobody mentioned Wade Barrett's run with Nexus? He was fucking amazing at that point in time.