Best Horror Villian: The Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well it seems pretty unanimous that our winner of the best horror villian is none other than a Christmas sweater wearing knife claws Freddy Fucking Krueger.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm a bit disappointed that Jason was massacred so decisively. Just because he doesn't crack jokes or dispense of people in dark humorous ways, doesn't mean he isn't a complete bad ass. Jason has racked up a body count of over 200 scores of victims in a span of 12 films. He is no slouch, he is the energizer bunny of slasher villains. He does not stop ever.

And for the record I don't see Jason as sympathetic. As I just said the amount of teens and adults alike he has slain leave any sympathy long behind. I mean he killed the girl who decapted his mother in the very beginning of his murder spree. That right there made him even. And he only gets more heinous has time goes on. You can not look at Jason in 'Jason Goes to Hell' after he's killed his sister and tries to impregnate his baby niece and see him as sympathetic. He's a monster at that point (and reminiscent of Michael Myers with his family drama lol).

So my vote went to Jason but congrats to Freddy for the win. This has been fun guys.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
On another note. When Troy finishes his little thing that has had this huge announcement of him being touched By Fuji we will have a Best Horror Film Hero and the winner of that will have a battle with none other than Freddy Kruger himself.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Go ahead with yours for now. I won't be posting anything until the weekend. They can run at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.