Best Heel In WWE Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best heel in the wwe ever

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris jericho

• HHH

• Edge

• Other

• Total voters

Moonlight Drive

What do you mean there was no need? "Best" threads do not belong in general discussion as it is purely opinion and can lead to heated debates. That's what the Street Fight is for.
Isn't every post based on purely opinion?

LKP

He does get cheered but you want to hate him more. The guys cheer him the kids boo him. Its like a reverse cena type reaction.

Reaction score
Mr. McMahon first and foremost-outdrew every heel he ever paid.
Jake Roberts- just so fuckin intense in the Savage feud
HBK in the first DX run
Ted DiBiase
HHH from late99-2001
JBL's WHC run
Edge and Jericho recently
Roddy Piper all day
Steve Austin from 96 to early 97 and again in 2001 when he was just absolute brilliance

wwewaleed

Reaction score
Triple is the best heel of all time he has the best heel moments ever randy orton is overdoing the heel acting in my opinoin orton is a better face but wwe has damaged his character so much that he will remain a heel for some for ever.

LKP

I tell you what they can make big show a fucking monster heel but he always smiles and i cant take him seriously. Same with khali but they both suck so thats the only positive thing about them.

Airfixx

^^^Show's smug cos he thinks no-one can beat a giant.

Pretty much ever wrestler (apart from Koslov & Big Daddy V from memory) smile at some point. Perhaps ask yourself WHY they're smiling before you let lazy thinking trash your perception of a character.

Kizza

I can't take Show seriously, he smiled when he faced Rey Mysterio.

Airfixx

I think Show could still justifiably smile if faced with FIVE Mysterios!

(I'd like to see that.... One 'Rey' in each hand batting away the remaning three... Mind harks back to last years NWOut and Rey being strapped to that stretcher-board thing)