Best Heel In WWE Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best heel in the wwe ever

• Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris jericho

• HHH

• Edge

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
If this is just about current heels, I think JBL deserves some recognition. Unlike guys like Edge and Orton, JBL NEVER gets any cheers. Say what you want about his wrestling ability, the fact is, he's great at drawing heat. Hell, even Shawn Michaels was getting some boo's when he was associated with JBL.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
WTF about the ECW with RVD and TAZ and Shane Douglas, and since WWE owns ECW it counts also.

Reaction score
WTF about the ECW with RVD and TAZ and Shane Douglas, and since WWE owns ECW it counts also.
ECwhat? Stuff that took place in a bingo hall has no business being in any best ever discussions. And did you just say that RVD was a good heel? The one WCW/ECW guy that couldn't get heat during the invasion story was a good heel?

Airfixx

Biggest/Best heels in WWE/F (no particular order)...

Piper,
DiBiase,
Heenan,
Mr McMahon,
HHH,

...Edge & Orton will get there. Not so sure about Jericho ever being considered one of the truly great heels - I think his strength is being such a good all-rounder.

Honorable mention for JBL.

LKP

Jbl
Ted dibiase
Orton
Edge
HHH 2000-2005 minus the short face run in 02
And jericho are my picks.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HHH AND Vince. And Orton is well on his way to becoming a really great Heel

LKP

Orton got some good heat last night on raw. Edge is a heel you wanna smack the smug off him. Hes not a Orton type heel.