Beer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Any idea why they would jump you?

Ehh that sucks... Hope you feel better and hope you're back to your cheerful self soon.

nation

Reaction score
Damn, glad you're okay. I'm sure it sucks to have a fucked up eye and broken wrist but it's good that those two guys helped you out. Sue those fuckers good.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Sorry, Beer man. That sounds like some homo crap on their part. 10 on 1 is always a bunch of cowards. Hope you feel better. :(

PS: TDK was never gay, despite his association with FSD, and constant mention of dicks. >_>

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I know me and you aren't exactly allies but I hope you make a speedy and full recovery.. no one deserves that kind of thing to happen to them.

...god...

Reaction score
O yeah I got a bonus verse too if you guys wanna see...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I can't really add anything less generic or that someone else hasn't already said yet, but I still feel it's important that I posted here to wish you a speedy recovery and that this kind of thing never happens to you again.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, this is the best rap ever.

Glad to see you are okay, Beer, but my next question is why does this shit not happen to losers like McFly?

Oh, wait, it probably happens to him daily, he just wont admit it. This story must bring back painful memories for him.