Batman: Arham City

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killswitch

Reaction score
The batman beyond skin is uber-sexy. Nightwing is more fun to play with than batman IMO...it's a shame he can't be used in storymode. Hopefully some future DLC will expand even further on his bundle. Anybody get the robin pre-order bundle?

Deuce

Reaction score
Can you still get the DLC gor the Robin bundle? Or did you HAVE to Pre-Order it?

I am going to get the Nightwing DLC sometime soon and I hope he is better than Batman lol.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I heard you have to defeat Ra Al Gul or whatever then you can see Killer Croc, am I right?

Can't say I ever saw Killer Croc, you find his lair in the sewers at some point and get some story from finding a couple of riddles.

Unless I missed him, that's all I saw.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
Was pretty disappointed with the finish. He's dead... but he can't be. I can understand if he is, but really?!

I love how Protocol 10 came and went without much of a whimper. I get what it was, but it was only briefly mentioned and if you missed it, you wouldn't know what it was. It didn't feel like the story took long, including going off aimlessly for side quests and such.

I love how a lot of villains aren't involved in the main story and some are just discovered. Also love the upgrade to the Riddler stuff. Terrific game.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Can you still get the DLC gor the Robin bundle? Or did you HAVE to Pre-Order it?

I am going to get the Nightwing DLC sometime soon and I hope he is better than Batman lol.

Robin DLC went public a couple of days ago. He's got some cool features. His combat is on par with Catwoman and Nightwing, and basically ties for 2nd place with Nightwing in terms of best stealth (Batman the best, Catwoman the worst). His gadgets are a bit more situation specific than Nightwing, however Robin does have the ability to glide unlike Catwoman and Nightwing.

Catwoman is undoubtedly the worst option for stealth since she can't glide, her parkour and ability to escape are akward and her almost all of her gadgets are useless. Her best redeeming quality, though, is the fact that she can run in silence. Close-encounter stealth is her strength.

But anyway, a secret Scarecrow room has been discovered:

Batman: Arkham City - Scarecrow's secret lair/boat - YouTube

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Thanks Defiant. You just sold me on buying the Tim Drake DLC to complete my collection.

I so hope they add Barbara Gordon as Batgirl and Jason Todd as Red Hood to DLC?

All together this is the best 29 bucks I've spent on a game

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
While I hope they aren't done with DLC, I don't see them adding Batgirl since they've already established Oracle quite well. It could still happen but only in the challenge maps, which I'm getting a bit sick of.

I wanna see a story arc add-on involving Hush or Black Mask. They added their character models but barely did anything with them. Hell, Black Mask only appears right at the beginning and you'd miss him if you weren't paying close attention.

I think it'd be pretty funny if they made a Creeper DLC, since Jack Ryder is in the game but his alter ego is never mentioned.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What about Helena since she is the daughter of Catwoman and Batman?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Either I'm an idiot thats missed something or that's a relatively new thing, because I wasn't aware Bruce and Selina were even together.

Nonetheless, a nice idea but still carries the problem of the Barbara Gordon DLC in that it wouldn't fit the continuity of the game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You never heard of The Birds of Prey?

Bruce has a daughter with Catwoman named Helena Kyle aka Huntress, to go with his son Damian who becomes Dick Grayson's handpicked Robin. She works for Oracle, who by the way takes back the Batgirl mantle and recovers from being handicap in more recent comics.

Last edited:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I see. Ive become more and more interested in comic books in general, taking baby steps to get back into the culture. I've heard Long Halloween and Living Hell are must-reads.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Cool as Batman is moreinterestingnthan Superman for me. Techncially Bruce has 3 kids, as Terry from Batman Beyond is his biologically as well

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Gonna go through the whole thing because everything about this game is absolutley amazing it was easily the best game of the year which was suprising with Assassins Creed Revelations which was actually quite dissapointing.

If you have the Catwoman DLC it starts off with her beating up a few of Two Face's thugs before breaking into his safe only to be caught by him, game then goes to Bruce Wayne being tortured by Hugo Strange and shows flashbacks to how that happened with Bruce Wayne trying to shut down Arkham City and getting captured, then Strange reveals that he knows that Bruce is Batman and if Batman tries to stop him he will reveal his identity to the world.
Bruce gets a communications device off of one of the tyger guard mercenaries employed by Strange so he can keep track of all Tyger activity, and is put out into Arkham City along with radio Personality Jack Ryder Wayne gets knocked out by some thugs working for the Penguin who prepares to beat the living daylights out of Wayne, Wayne gains the Upper hand and takes out Penguin and his gang and manages to make a communication with Alfred who sends the batsuit along beginning the story.

Catwoman's missions are ok the one where she makes a choice either to save Batman or leave Arkham City which was great because it had an alternate ending to what would've happened had Batman not been saved and died from the poison given to him by Joker.

Side missions bringing Azreal and Hush into the game basically set up for a sequel and another thing there was a pregancy test in the steel Mill I believe our Harley Quinn is pregnant ladies and gentlemen so we will have a Joker Jnr in our midst.

Deuce

Reaction score
I still have to re-buy the Catwoman DLC, I bought the game Used so I the code was used already. I was disappointed but I would've used the code as well if I bought the game, so I understand. I'm still working on the Riddles and Side Missions, there is alot so I want to get them most of them done at least before the next Batman game comes out. I still have to finish Asylum's Riddles as well but I moved onto City too quickly, might try to finish that tomorrow.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
The Scarecrow Mask found on one of the boats makes me believe that Scarecrow will be in the next Batman game as well and I am more then sure that both Talia and Ra's will be back due to being ressurected in the Lazarus Pit but what I am really hoping for is to see Jason Todd show up in the next game as the main villain as I think it would bring more emotion to the game.