Batista this week on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
One of my ultimate pet peaves. "OH HE ONLY WRESTLES FOR THE MONEY!!!"

OK? What the fuck do you go to your job for in the morning? DA PASSION!!!?? fuck outa here marks. Not every wrestler needs to have a deep seeded love for the industry. As long as they perform, who cares what motivates them to do so?

Yeah. I'm sure that most of the guys in the business (particularly those at the highest level) do have a real love for it. Passion helps people perform.

I like to think that Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Bryan, Punk, Langston, Cesaro, etc., enjoy hat they do for a living. But to get pissed that they're "doing it for the money" is just stupid.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Watching the segment now, enjoying the little things. Batista barely doing his machine-gun taunt because it would wear him out before showing a closeup of his had and douchey shades and looking even more like an indie hipster wannabe... Ya know, sometimes WWE just knows how to get heat.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Watching the segment now, enjoying the little things. Batista barely doing his machine-gun taunt because it would wear him out before showing a closeup of his had and douchey shades and looking even more like an indie hipster wannabe... Ya know, sometimes WWE just knows how to get heat.

My wife referred to him as "Douche-tista".

wk

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
00495f6d1795c1f2570c9469965eba9b.jpg

Reactions: Wacokid27