Batista this week on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Batista's best work was when he was leaving WWE as a heel. Love him in that role, especially in them tight ass clothes.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWE had no choice, they actually did it because of the fans, the fans literally just changed the wresltemania card, if Daniel Bryan doesn't get in the match, i'm just gonna kick scream and cry

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who the fuck you callin a mark hater
Anyone who would kick and scream because WWE doesn't book the way they want. So, you, and the rest of the pathetic Daniel Bryan marks. Just like I said. Rather simple to follow actually.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone who would kick and scream because WWE doesn't book the way they want. So, you, and the rest of the pathetic Daniel Bryan marks. Just like I said. Rather simple to follow actually.
... dammit I am a mark, time to rethink my life...........AGAIN.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I liked how Batista came out talking about where the real men of the company are.. yet he's got skinny jeans, a wife beater, a hipster hat and his fucking nose stud... Certainly not in the ring with you and the ref Batista.

Queue DZ entrance Music and Crowd goes WILD!!!

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Because being a pro wrestler for the money is just a non-starter.

wk
One of my ultimate pet peaves. "OH HE ONLY WRESTLES FOR THE MONEY!!!"

OK? What the fuck do you go to your job for in the morning? DA PASSION!!!?? fuck outa here marks. Not every wrestler needs to have a deep seeded love for the industry. As long as they perform, who cares what motivates them to do so?

Reactions: Swift and Wacokid27

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I actually liked his appearance on Smackdown. Pretty good match/segment vs Ziggler.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I actually liked his appearance on Smackdown. Pretty good match/segment vs Ziggler.
Ziggler has carried a broom to an entertaining match, so I suppose Batista is officially slightly better than a broom.

Reactions: Wacokid27