Batista Not Returning Any Time Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
02-20-2012

Former WWE Superstar Batista recently spoke with The Sun. Here are some highlights:

Why he left WWE: "The reason I left was the PG direction the company took, it got too corny for me. I was a hug fan of the edgy era of DX, Stone Cold Steve Austin and those guys. The change in direction really ruined it for me. It's well recorded I'm not a fan of the likes of John Cena or The Miz. It's such a different company these days and not in a good way."

Turning down Tough Enough: "I've no plans to return anytime soon. I was offered the job of working on Tough Enough, I just didn't think it was for me. I hear it went well with Steve Austin and good luck to them. I need to be excited by a project and I didn't feel that way about Tough Enough."

Returning to WWE: "If I did return to the WWE, it would be for a run not just a one-shot deal. I'd have to be a constant for them not someone who drifts in and out to boost ratings. If I did I'd love to work with Triple H again or Undertaker. They are the best workers there in my opinion and they'd make it worthwhile to return. The show would have to change though, so I can't see my return being anytime soon can you?"

Full story

:cry:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3 months is a long time in the wrestling business. Brock Lesnar in UFC mentioned about never returning or something near his fight with Alistair IIRC, then look.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
3 months is a long time in the wrestling business. Brock Lesnar in UFC mentioned about never returning or something near his fight with Alistair IIRC, then look.

Yeah but he hates the PG and how John is the main man.

Both of the above is still there..

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
TBH, Batista will find it hard to resist coming back when Rock is main-eventing instead of John Cena. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why he left WWE: "The reason I left was the PG direction the company took, it got too corny for me. I was a hug fan of the edgy era of DX, Stone Cold Steve Austin and those guys. The change in direction really ruined it for me. It's well recorded I'm not a fan of the likes of John Cena or The Miz. It's such a different company these days and not in a good way."

beast

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

beast

Yes it's kind of beast. Proof that Batista is not just an animal in the ring. I thought I was crazy for not liking the miz since everyone on this forum is on his bandwagon. I like batista, he appeals to me. not fucking miz. :dawg:

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
if this is true, then is the worst news in 2012 to me :(

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:

Eww. You like the Miz. The Animal Batista > The reality star or whatever the fuck he is the miz. plus the miz sounds like some kind of weird fly or something. "I got bit by a miz last night." :dawg: Batista on the other hard sounds like the name of some beastly bull. "Holy shit its batista, RUN" :dawg: Batista > The jiz