Batista Not Returning Any Time Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Eww. You like the Miz. The Animal Batista > The reality star or whatever the F*** he is the miz. plus the miz sounds like some kind of weird fly or something. "I got bit by a miz last night." :dawg: Batista on the other hard sounds like the name of some beastly bull. "Holy s*** its batista, RUN" :dawg: Batista > The jiz

Miz is a better draw then Batista and has more solid ring skills so Miz > Batista any day for me.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Miz is a better draw then Batista and has more solid ring skills so Miz > Batista any day for me.
Miz is a bigger draw? :upset: They come for Miz but they stay for Batista. :lol1:

And it's not about Draw or ring skills, Batista is just so very dominant in the ring and has a dominating presence. I also like his face better than Miz's. :dawg: And there's something about Batista that screams I belong at the top. He would never be put into a pre-show for the United States Championship against Santino.. :pity::dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember reading this interview a while ago. I can do without Batista, but I like him. Loved his last heel run.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Miz a better draw than Batista? lolololololol

As was said, you'd never see Batista (after his rise to the main event) on a pre-show before a PPV. Whereas Miz didn't really look out of place when he was.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
He will not! he like 46 or 47 he not coming back!

He's 43. That's one year older then Triple H. If Triple H can still go in the ring at a decent level then Batista, whose trained with Trips and has fewer injuries can as well. :cena: Dig that playa