Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Jeff was the first to flame. He flamed Juice, me, and Pendex. Yes he got a little back. It tends to happen when you flame people. The amount of gaslighting by you and sky to defend him is in itself indefensible.

Glad we got the win, but I won't be coming back. This section is unsalvageable. Goodbye.

Sad....

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You are telling me what my motive is - that's gaslighting. I don't really care what you claim to have done - you're clearly not a fair arbiter here.

So you’re going to accuse me of enabling somebody and when I tell you i actively told the host not to enable them you tell me it doesn’t matter? OK then bud.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Good bye then. I mean you’re no saint either and have no problem with Pendex but browsing a hissy fit.

Jesus. The shit you’ve done is a thousand times worse than anything said here today. You’re such a hypocrite.
And by his experience, he mean actively participating in the stuff himself. You should see some of the stuff he said about juice in a previous game on here.
So you're back to lying about me huh? Shall I post the several DMs you sent me apologizing to me for how you handled Juice's meltdown in that game and how you believed I wasn't actually trying to troll or instigate anything with her and how you and all of the staff all agreed that it was Juice who was out of line and not me? Funny how you just throw all of that out the window now after being criticized for letting Jeff run wild in this game flaming people left and right.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's a comedy. It has to be a troll.

Well my argument isn't going to change, beyond the evidence (if cp is killed for example, well there's my case for me!) - it's about forcing the scum team to make a suboptimal decision - literally nothing is lost! Tough concept, I know.

Yes, you don't care lol. You're taking an objectively suboptimal route - so much for "I cover my bases!"

Worthless.

You really are worthless lol

That's hammer, right? Garbage.

You deserve to be talked down to.
Yes, tell me some more but how it’s gaslighting that you’re clearly unraveling over the fact that Jeff wasn’t gonna follow your plan in the game here.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I have no problem with Juice and was nice to her this game and defended her against Jeff's flaming. Trying to bring up old shit like this is tacky as fuck.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Say hi to odo and the girls :kiss

Peace

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you're back to lying about me huh? Shall I post the several DMs you sent me apologizing to me for how you handled Juice's meltdown in that game and how you believed I wasn't actually trying to troll or instigate anything with her and how you and all of the staff all agreed that it was Juice who was out of line and not me? Funny how you just throw all of that out the window now after being criticized for letting Jeff run wild in this game flaming people left and right.

I apologizes to you because I don’t like to have beef with anyone and I’m not talking just one time. You made antisemitic comments towards her and you made other flaming remarks towards other people.

The WF section as whole was toxic as hell and tnaya where Jeff and you both came from.

And I’m not the host bud. I am a player. I’m not supposed to be getting involved. At Graham ask him why the fuck he didn’t do anything. I’m really getting sick of you guys. Expecting me as a player to do something about Jeff.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
So good game everyone. Check you all out for the next one aye?

No it wasn't.
Did you miss the part when everyone is laughing at your set up?
First time it felt like an actual waste of time.
And ive played a game were my full scum team won majority and lost cuz an indie hadnt died b4....

Pendex

Reaction score
Yes, tell me some more but how it’s gaslighting that you’re clearly unraveling over the fact that Jeff wasn’t gonna follow your plan in the game here.
I'm not going to keep going over this - it has nothing to do with losing the game, no matter how many times you tell me it is. I'm not going to ask you change anything on my account - it's clearly not the place for me.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I apologizes to you because I don’t like to have beef with anyone and I’m not talking just one time. You made antisemitic comments towards her and you made other flaming remarks towards other people.

The WF section as whole was toxic as hell and tnaya where Jeff and you both came from.

And I’m not the host bud. I am a player. I’m not supposed to be getting involved. At Graham ask him why the fuck he didn’t do anything. I’m really getting sick of you guys. Expecting me as a player to do something about Jeff.
I don't care about having you do something, I care when you come in and defend him and misconstrue people responding to his flaming as being equally guilty.