Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why do you keep responding? You really are an unironic manchild, go play with a ball or something.
imma go play with ur momma if u keep it up

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm telling you what my issue is, you're telling me "no that's not your issue, it's this"

No, my issue is that he's insufferable, he even admits to not being a very nice person, he actively makes the game unfun, and you contribute by fostering it. That's the mafia community you've built here.

I mean, you can say what you want but but you blew up the moment you got lynched at the fact that he didn’t listen to what you wanted him to do. That was the catalyst for why you brought this out.

Also, I didn’t build shit. Jeff and like half the people you play with elsewhere came from WF they built that toxic mindset over there. All toxicity that GraigPelton your best friend helped foster which is why it’s funny as shit when he tries to act like he’s against this shit.

Anyways, I get it. You don’t like Jeff. Not sure what you want from me. I was a player. Grim was the host.

I actually did say some to Grim. Ask him why he didn’t.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
When I got into the scum chat, I was so fucking sure grim was gonna tell me that Sky/Blaine/and CP or TPein was scum. Imagine my surprise when I found out there were two scum, and one of them was at the bottom of my list. *facepalm

Regardless, I had a great time and hope we can get another game before too long. If I land VT, I’ll handle things much differently.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Pendex

Reaction score
I mean, you can say what you want but but you blew up the moment you got lynched at the fact that he didn’t listen to what you wanted him to do. That was the catalyst for why you brought this out.

Also, I didn’t build shit. Jeff and like half the people you play with elsewhere came from WF they built that toxic mindset over there. All toxicity that GraigPelton your best friend helped foster which is why it’s funny as shit when he tries to act like he’s against this shit.

Anyways, I get it. You don’t like Jeff. Not sure what you want from me. I was a player. Grim was the host.

I actually did say some to Grim. Ask him why he didn’t.
Craig is far from my best friend lol - he is right on this because his experience matches mine.

I had nothing against Jeff before the game by the way. I don't actively foster any ill will towards him either now, because that's pointless. He, for som reason, after several games of no issue, had to go out of his way to make the game unpleasant, while you stood there and told the person his vitriol was aimed at to just stop talking about it, alongside excusing it generally. Now I'm talking about it post game, and you insist it's because I lost. No, it's because I don't appreciate his attitude, and when I initially breached this with him, he doubled down instead of just respecting that. He went out of his way to be a prick, that's where the line should be drawn. I don't give a shit about your past drama with wf - that has nothing to do with me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Craig is far from my best friend lol - he is right on this because his experience matches mine.

I had nothing against Jeff before the game by the way. I don't actively foster any ill will towards him either now, because that's pointless. He, for som reason, after several games of no issue, had to go out of his way to make the game unpleasant, while you stood there and told the person his vitriol was aimed at to just stop talking about it, alongside excusing it generally. Now I'm talking about it post game, and you insist it's because I lost. No, it's because I don't appreciate his attitude, and when I initially breached this with him, he doubled down instead of just respecting that. He went out of his way to be a prick, that's where the line should be drawn. I don't give a shit about your past drama with wf - that has nothing to do with me.
None of this is addressing the fact that you lost and threw a fit

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So good game everyone. Check you all out for the next one aye?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

And by his experience, he mean actively participating in the stuff himself. You should see some of the stuff he said about juice in a previous game on here.

Are you sure you don’t have any ill will towards him now, but why are you continuing this conversation? This is just like with Jeff Rite. You’re saying you have the wheel well but yet you’re keeping this conversation going right?

And again, I don’t know how many more times I can explain that it’s not my job to place a game I’m playing in. Why are you not tagging Grim’s? He was the host. If you have a problem with the way, the play was playing in his game. You should be asking him.

No, I think you’re still trying to act like you’re completely innocent. You both dragged out that disagreement longer than it needed to be. He was having a critique of your play, which you said would be fine, but he was making a personal. He said it wasn’t personal and then he just noticed that’s how you play. You played like that before .

Matthew is a game where you sometimes gonna get heated when you’re talking about each other’s plays.

I already told you though that I talk to Graham. I did. I messaged him directly in private about Jeff’s behavior in the interaction with you. So I’m not sure what further you want me to do other than to break the rule, and to be publicly scolding people in a game I’m personally playing in , but I also think you’re exaggerating just how bad his interaction was with you. I actually think if there was a problem, I think he was worse with juice actually.

My biggest problem pacifically with the way this is going now is the fact that you waited until he said that he was going to vote for you and then you decided to start calling him worthless and garbage and now this post game isn’t about the fact of town one. I don’t get to celebrate that. I won this game because I had to have this conversation with you. You can try to blame Jeff all you want to, but Jeff wasn’t doing anything in this at the end of this game. Yes he was being Harsh or with you that he needed to be earlier in the day face but not the end. He didn’t do anything to facilitate Yukon and worthless and garbage.

And with that, I don’t know what else you want from me.

Yes WF has everything to do with this. Because you try to accuse me of creating this. I didn’t create this. This entire section came from over there and this is how they played.

We’re trying piece by piece to make it better but equally engaging in the behavior yourself doesn’t make it any better. that’s what I was trying to tell you when I was trying to say I want you to drop the cooler heads prevail.

I’m generally sorry you had a bad experience. I’m sorry nobody said anything about exchanges getting heated. I apologize that the game wasn’t hosted better.

The thing is we’ve seen much worse games in this, but it always depends on the player and what they’re willing to tolerate. There been games were players were having a back-and-forth like that, and they got mad when someone tried to tell them to take it down and other times they want you to. It’s a guessing game sometimes.

The only thing to tell you is we’re gonna try to do better.