• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

The Gipper

The Gipper
Your defence doesn't make sense - you use you voting T-pein as reason to insist it can't be you, but ignore CP voting T-Pein, and pushing him, instead of Tommy, Day 2. The latter is harder to reconcile as being on the same team.

Buddy you’re breaking my heart over here. I thought we really connected as two people not new to the game of mafia itself but the battlefields we played on was very different to the one we find ourselves on currently. Big fish. Little pond. Little fish. Big pond. But now I see we’re fighting on two very different sides and for two different things. How sad.
huh

If we mislynch tomorrow we still lose?? What was gained?
WE. KILLED. A. MAFIA. Our chance of winning has improved! Why do you make no sense????

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Again - I don't care about *this game*, I care about you making sweeping, general statements about me that come entirely out of left field.
this is kind of what im talking about though, not everything has to be this massive statement or declaration. only you think they are general sweeping statements. to me, im just reading what im seeing you post and commenting on it. you dont agree with it, great! move on bro