• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
and no, I'm not going to go look back at other games to prove anything because again, its not that deep and I dont care to put that much effort into this meaningless argument.

Pendex

No I have an issue with some of your posts, which ive addressed. youve had similar attitudes in games before and I had a problem with it then. you seem to have a shorter memory than I have, thats fine, we all have lives and shit. I dont dislike you on a personal level, i guess thats the difference between us. im attacking your attitude and your words and your thinking I hate you and am insulting your integrity. its fucking mafia bro, i just think ur full of fucking shit and whinging. really not THAT deep
Let me make it easier:
>youve had similar attitudes in games before and I had a problem with it then

Which games? In my first game here, which I believe was a Barry game, I was town and you were scum. In my second, not counting the Ekko game I played and was super inactive in, I started town and then mid day 1 became scum, I never argued with you at all. In my third game, we were scum together, and won.

I can go back and check but I don't think I'm missing any. Are you mixing me up with someone else here?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
final thing: what I think about the way you play should really not matter. I am a stranger on the internet. I don't fucking know you on a personal level. Whatever my opinion is of you is fucking meaningless.

Pendex

final thing: what I think about the way you play should really not matter. I am a stranger on the internet. I don't fucking know you on a personal level. Whatever my opinion is of you is fucking meaningless.
It is, but I'm not interested in playing on a site where a player is actively (and imo, unjustly) hostile towards me, for no reason as far as I can tell - I have other things I'd rather do.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Let me make it easier:
>youve had similar attitudes in games before and I had a problem with it then

Which games? In my first game here, which I believe was a Barry game, I was town and you were scum. In my second, not counting the Ekko game I played and was super inactive in, I started town and then mid day 1 became scum, I never argued with you at all. In my third game, we were scum together, and won.

I can go back and check but I don't think I'm missing any. Are you mixing me up with someone else here?
no im not mixing you up. I think we should just drop this because clearly youre not going to like how I interpret parts of your play and take it to heart. which i can relate with. i dont hate you or have a problem with you. I just dont like how you are playing or posting this phase. thats it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It is, but I'm not interested in playing on a site where a player is actively (and imo, unjustly) hostile towards me, for no reason as far as I can tell - I have other things I'd rather do.
im hostile towards everyone i think is scum mate, its not personal and its never going to change at this point

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

I mean you’re just as unnecessarily dragging this on as he is. You could have been like whatever 50 posts ago and everything would be Gucci right now.

This debate or whatever it is isn’t that important.

Pendex

no im not mixing you up. I think we should just drop this because clearly youre not going to like how I interpret parts of your play and take it to heart. which i can relate with. i dont hate you or have a problem with you. I just dont like how you are playing or posting this phase. thats it.
Mate, I don't care what you think about my play - I don't care that you think I'm scum or whatever this game, put that aside. You're acting like we've had these historical clashes when you say things like "you do this everygame" when I barely know you - you're free to interpret anything how you please, up until you misrepresent me. At that point, I'm going to argue it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Mate, I don't care what you think about my play - I don't care that you think I'm scum or whatever this game, put that aside. You're acting like we've had these historical clashes when you say things like "you do this everygame" when I barely know you - you're free to interpret anything how you please, up until you misrepresent me. At that point, I'm going to argue it.

When he says you do this every game, he’s talking about your play in other games. So it’s the same thing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Does no one meta read players where you're from?