Barry Presents WS Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Sure, but I'm not just going to keep excusing bad plays for meta reasons either. A few reasons have been pointed out as to why you are in my cross-hairs. And for the record, that bolded part is a shit explanation. Can you get any more vague/sheepish?
Sometimes reads are like that lol. That's also another reason why I don't explain reads sometimes, it just makes them look worse and damage any attempt to start a wagon on that player.

That said, I didn't explain my reasons to convince you. I think you're already going there anyway.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I don't know if people questioned the Brad kill more, but we gotta start questioning that kill more. You don't kill Bradatar there unless you found him annoying enough to be worth a kill or you're so confident in your odds of winning that you don't care. If its the former, who do you think would fit that profile?

Showtime

Reaction score
vote tweet

he seems most scummy in the opening pages with useless questions that don't go anywhere. like why even question banez about his odo vote when it didnt seem like it actually rang any bells for you.

also i am with odo in regards to sky. she's just repeatedly cheating.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Chimp keeps repeating that I feel off and suspicious and that I'm not genuine. If you keep saying stuff like that without going into detail I'm just gonna keep dismissing it. It's nudging, it's weak and frankly scummy in itself.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Brad you're dead please don't post anymore lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:nowords

Jesus...what the hell? I actually told Grim I'd go in for Odo so he wouldn't have to hold up the game. Grim never got a chance to send me in.

And now you monkeys are still acting a fool? Another modkill later and for what? No more foolishness like asking to be repped out for no reason or talking about the game on Discord. Just play the game you signed up for.

Let's also try to keep this moderately civil (this is tongue-in-cheek). Now back to the game.

Excuse me, passengers. I'll be your pilot for this evening. Here is your requested vote count.

vote magic

I'm not voting Tweet for 0 reason
unvote

actually, fuck that. Magic would be active as scum.
just magic with no other votes or direction actually.

ya

vote haza
Come to think of it, that does sound quite unlike the proactive town Haza I know

Unvote
Vote Haza
I want Doddsy to get more active.

vote Doddsy

Also do bear in mind the amount of players left. It takes only 5 to lynch.
Vote: Jeff

I didn't think his reaction to Lethal's modkill was genuine at all and I don't like that he is trying to lead a false narrative on the way I play
Yeah nvm on Jeff it was Lethals reaction to Sky that I thought felt faked. Eh still would encourage you to read back on my previous games Jeff

unvote
unvote

vote chimp
Unvote
Vote Chimp

On second thoughs, disregard my town read. Tweet/Chimp not aligned
unvote
vote Chimp

There you go Jeff, i looked through his posts and my town read on him was definitely given too light.
Sky - confirmed town
Jeff - seems to wanna drive things and looks to be the most reasonable of all atm from my POV
Haza - seems weird, still haven't forgotten his attempt to push Magic d1 and I think he saw an opening to lynch a top tier town player while he's not here. 10/10 slimebag would lunch
Chimp - Wasn't up for lynching him d1 but by now my opinion is that most of his posts are nudging and he's been pretty minimalistic in his effort which to me is more of a scum thing with him
Doddsy - POE fodder, null
Magic - POE fodder, null, though I lean more towards him being town because he likes playing scum and also see the things I wrote about Haza
Banez - seems reasonable and invested in hunting scum, don't really know how to read him like the rest but pretty far down in my POE
CP - uneasy feeling, I get that he probably has little time to play but his limited posts look a bit like laying breadcrumbs a la "yo I'm here, this is what stuck out to me, make of that what you will"

All things considered

vote Haza
yeh which I just told you was bullshit

also your "Chimp - Wasn't up for lynching him d1 but by now my opinion is that most of his posts are nudging and he's been pretty minimalistic in his effort which to me is more of a scum thing with him" just seems like you are wanting to sheep onto Jeff and Sky's push so yeah nice work slimy

Vote: Tweet

about to leave the office btw will try and check in when I can from mobile
vote tweet

he seems most scummy in the opening pages with useless questions that don't go anywhere. like why even question banez about his odo vote when it didnt seem like it actually rang any bells for you.

also i am with odo in regards to sky. she's just repeatedly cheating.
Vote Count

Mr.Tweetums (3) - Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Showtime
Raidokken (1) - Mr.Tweetums
Laughable Chimp (3) - Jeffatron, V.Sky, Banez

With 9 players left, it requires 5 to lynch.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Seriously you stupid fucks not being able to be civil with one another ruined the game. Good I hope I was right on my reads and you idiots do look as simple and stupid as I think. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Save this for post game as you're dead. Thank you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So if this is between Chimp and me I aint got a lot of options lel.

unvote
vote Chimpy

Showtime

Reaction score
Let she who is without sin cast the first (well, second) stone

Vote Doddsy

This "90/10" shit feels overly fence-sitting to be a town entrance. Any response of "looks town but I'm going to leave my options open to sus anyway" looks scummy in my book
I feel town Odo would be a lot less salty about this
Unvote
Vote Odo

In fact, I'm absolutely fine with this. I see no reason for town Odo to react in such a way. The attitude of "why would you play MAFIA if you want to WIN MAFIA" and "this thing that isn't against the rules is CHEATING when it wasn't before" is not only off, it's completely uncharacteristic of Odo, who definitely has enjoyed his share of pragmatism. The only motivation I see is if he's scum and realises he's lost a possible PoE mislynch

there's no pride or honour winning via cheating.

Showtime

Reaction score
The point is that I suspect your reasons for doing this are disingenuous.

you're entirely ignoring what people are saying.

you're outright cheating. it's not okay or acceptable because it gives you a better chance at winning.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye okay we get it, now for game related thoughts?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

Don't want a quick hammer rn

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So if this is between Chimp and me I aint got a lot of options lel.

unvote
vote Chimpy
unvote

Don't want a quick hammer rn
Vote Count

Mr.Tweetums (3) - Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Showtime
Laughable Chimp (3) - V.Sky, Banez, Mr.Tweetums

With 9 players left, it requires 5 to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.