• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Vote Count:

Banez (3)Jeff, PHEN0M, Haza
Tweet (3)OMB, Banez, Rugrat
Haza (4)Odo, Smark, Tweet, Lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I literally voted Poyser post 16 and tunnelled him to death

like what the fuck :heston
I tunneled him as well and you won't accept it. I get I'm a buslord but Poyser has said in here that he didn't really feel like playing this game, so it's not completely unthinkable that you two agreed to a hard bus. Quit acting like bussing is out of your range.

I assume you don't buy my thought process about basically my entire play d1 since you never once reacted to it?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
you promised to have more takes after night, can’t search for the post. I assumed it was a soft but obviously not

Yeah i figured we would have more than 1 death which would give me more wagons to go through, but i went through Skybox's posts earlier in Day 1 so there was not much i could look into.

I feel like I get why Odo jumped over to Tweet, but I’d like to hear Banez and Rugrat why they jumped on the wagon so fast. Why do you feel he’s the choice here?

Because i'm reading Odo town atm.

Vote: Tweet

let's get this claim out the way then

Are you aware you jumped on a wagon that your SCUMREAD is voting in?

Is Banez likely to come on in time to claim?

Already claimed. Helps if you read the thread.

Banez votes Sky (reason: get fucked). Haza likes the post, then votes right after, justifying it with a lot of shade. Hmm

Haza is most likely scum. He's all over the place.

vote haza

No interest lynching Tweets toDay.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Vote Count:

Banez (3)Jeff, PHEN0M, Haza
Tweet (2)OMB, Rugrat
Haza (5)Odo, Smark, Tweet, Lethal, Banez

Nearly 1.5 Hours Left Before Nightfall...

RDK

All glory to God
Can you give me reason for each, please.
Banez playing like he did as scum a few games back, tweet unconfirmed Mason claim didn't convince me he was town and his claim took too long, phenom has done fuck all and brutus is being a coward

Odo

Avert thine eyes
I tunneled him as well and you won't accept it. I get I'm a buslord but Poyser has said in here that he didn't really feel like playing this game, so it's not completely unthinkable that you two agreed to a hard bus. Quit acting like bussing is out of your range.

I assume you don't buy my thought process about basically my entire play d1 since you never once reacted to it?

bussing a tier one teammate from my first post in the game for no reason is out of my range. Sorry if you think otherwise

your explanation of your play combined with your claim gives you a stay of execution, what more do you want?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
And no, I'm not seriously venturing that Odo is scum, just saying that I'm not the only one who ever busses.

Status
Not open for further replies.