Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't wanna turn this into a longwinded convo that leads nowhere, you're most likely town, I get that my scum game makes me untrustworthy and I clearly don't blame you for being wary of me.

I think if this was a concerted bus I would have done better than this, plus I already know that people are currently unwilling to clear me for anything short of an innocent result, so me being the beneficiary of a bus play is a bad idea to begin with. If Poyser wanted someone to bus him, he'd probably rather pick someone who could actually benefit from the rub, like a player who is unlikely to be able to remove themselves from POE on their own.

Also as mentioned sometime during d1, I don't wanna clear Mitch "just" because he was Poysers target d1, Mitch initially pretty much no-sold Poysers vote and mine which made me think it's possible that he knows that Poysers vote isn't actually anything to feel threatened by if they're teammates.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sky has been pretty committed on that Poyser push early on so probably not aligned with Poyser unless she's the weak player to benefit from a bus play that I alluded to earlier.

Smark overall most definitely not aligned with Poyser.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sky has been pretty committed on that Poyser push early on so probably not aligned with Poyser unless she's the weak player to benefit from a bus play that I alluded to earlier.

Smark overall most definitely not aligned with Poyser.
Nah sky hasn't bussed poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I gotta reread stuff tomorrow but I'm interested in the interactions KIF and OMB had with Poyser, IIRC they actually had opinions on him, which coming from them could be exactly the kind of weak player bus I was talking about.

Or I could find while reading back that trying to remember what happened during last phase at 3 in the morning isn't as easy as first thought. :woozy_face

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Inb4 people say the above is shading without facts, I'm gonna check stuffz tomorrow.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Oh come on you know you made that way too obvious I'm not Mafia

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
KIF seems to be putting a little more effort than usual but I'm still iffy if he's being regular KIF or is actually scummy. Him voting me then throwing shade at Poyser was weird AF.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Okay who’d we determine was scum?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I think changing your read on someone for no reason other than being irritated they aren’t reading you as town is kinda comical btw :heston
Does that count as OMGUS? I think it's in the spirit of the thing

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Poyser well I can never read accurately, but I have a hard time thinking he hangs his head out to dry to push a case on low-tier players to give them a "good read" if he were to flip scum. The whole wagon on him came from ? reasons, and this stupid sentiment to lynch anyway because of him being a claimed VT is mind boggling given we still have ~10/11 hours remaining in the phase.
This post sums up his feelings on Poyser, and they didn't seem to change. He dismissed the Poyser lynch, never voted on it, and started going on wild goose chase wagons like Tweet as if it was some lame attempt at distraction.

Plus his play around me earlier as I mentioned. I won't call it a tell just yet but I've noticed he doesn't commit to his "tunnel Sky" routine anywhere near as much when he's scum as when he's town. This fits a previous game where he flipped scum, I don't remember which but I remember that one detail. He did his suspicion routine but he refused to actually vote me or give me a scum lean. Similar to this game

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not to mention his response when I mention that I reckon he's scum

Fuck off you stupid rodent. I'm done getting sucked in to engaging with you in every fucking game, yet here you are again spewing absolute garbage trash. People can evolve in game play. I have bigger fish to fry and can do without the distraction. What do I achieve by tunneling you game after game after game? A bad reputation and you popping in my notifications. Piss off you zit.
Bolded is the actual response, which is bracketed by personal attacks, both thinly veiled and completely blatant. This feels like a flustered Lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.