Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So what exactly is my "town meta"? Haven't you gone on record saying it's hard to read me?
Your town meta is actually showing yourself in thread and playing the game.

Your scum meta is to post 3 times a phase and say nothing game-related ever.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Poyser dead scum, Skybox dead ??, she was janitored

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hoping i can get more involved later tonight/tomorrow by the way. House work/projects taking up majority of my day today.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
OP slightly updated.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay so comparing Mitchs reads list from d1 and just now, I see no major red flag read switches or significant change of tone or going about arriving at conclusions. The reads themselves still aren't all too helpful which is fine, I mean let's be honest nobody here is expecting Mitch to be the forerunner as far as solving this game goes. Also he has like half the game in yellow or red which suggests genuine unease about a couple of people, which in turn suggests that he isn't part of an informed minority IYKWIM. If Mitch was scum I especially don't expect him to sharply change his opinion on OMB off of a VT claim, though we gotta be clear that it's not the claim itself that probably makes OMB town, it's the fact that he just suddenly came out with it unprompted, which means it's probably real, and also not a move that he ran by a team first.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Your town meta is actually showing yourself in thread and playing the game.

Your scum meta is to post 3 times a phase and say nothing game-related ever.

So have you finally nailed my meta? I thought it was hard to read me? What about game show mafia where I troll posted the whole time and you thought I was scum? Or what about The Wire mafia where we were scum teammates and I was trying to play but you bussed me? Or are you discounting those games?

Why did you AND Jeff both sheep Odo and vote Lyndon Banez Johnson?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on KIF btw? Definitely was a surprise to see him give reads but then he reverted back to his old self and shit posted.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So have you finally nailed my meta? I thought it was hard to read me? What about game show mafia where I troll posted the whole time and you thought I was scum? Or what about The Wire mafia where we were scum teammates and I was trying to play but you bussed me? Or are you discounting those games?

Why did you AND Jeff both sheep Odo and vote Lyndon Banez Johnson?
It took me a while to throw out a couple NAI things when it comes to you. The past is the past, and I'd be an idiot to still read you off of things that have been proven to be unreliable things to read you off of. Like if you wanna tell me not to town read you for what I think are better reasons than I've had in the past that's also something we can arrange if you prefer. Except you questioning my read on you seems towny in and of itself.

I didn't even have time to bus you in The Wire I don't think lel, you randomly got Cereal Kill0r'd n1.

Status
Not open for further replies.