Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don’t think the connections Chris has made rely on coaching tbh, just common sense

Something I pride myself on having :goku

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
THIS ABOUT TO GET SPICY

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like for example, his concern at losing a double voter early checks out to me, cause it’s easy to think that it’s twice as valuable, when in reality they don’t actually increase the number of phases town can survive for if they are themselves town

but as a newplayer, you don’t think like that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like for example, his concern at losing a double voter early checks out to me, cause it’s easy to think that it’s twice as valuable, when in reality they don’t actually increase the number of phases town can survive for if they are themselves town

I would agree with this 100% as that was def. my mentality early on as well

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Does anyone else see this setting people up thing OMB claims about Brutus that Jeff liked? I haven't really noticed it but I don't have much of an opinion on Brutus yet either
Tbh I don't see it at all and would like OMB to quote a post or two of Brutus' and tell us what he meant.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like Brutus' posts even after I made my reads list didn't sway my opinion of him either direction, they didn't look overtly scummy or towny, just seemed like comments on more or less random issues.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like Brutus' posts even after I made my reads list didn't sway my opinion of him either direction, they didn't look overtly scummy or towny, just seemed like comments on more or less random issues.

well, we got solid directions for a few days at least, hope we get more data in the meantime

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Same goes for Chimpo btw, comes in, finds Jeff sus, fucks off again. Still null, if anything slightly scummy cause I lean town on Jeff myself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I may have smth for u guys if barry would hurry the fuck up lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well, we got solid directions for a few days at least, hope we get more data in the meantime
Agreed, I'm not overly fussed, I think our POE looks about as good as it can for this stage of the game.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, I’m all ears lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Out of respect I will wait for the day flip :p . once it does, please stfu and let me ask my question. cool?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

So I take it you don't rate Haza's idea of puppeting Smark's DV around to help town even if he's scum? :mj4

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Whilst the day before the Sheriff kept order, chaos ensued at night. The two gangs began a brawl that spilled into the streets as a gun massacre ensued. Many innocents were killed in the battle, but the cowardly Tuco Ramirez fired twice, killing two of the three Rojo brothers. Meanwhile, "Nobody" as they had called him, was found to have been mutilated by the Wild Bunch, another local gang in West Smarkia. Apparently they didn't take too kindly to him intruding in their business. Finally, the hero of the Mexican Revolution, Juan Miranda, was caught and hung at dawn, without a trial. Indeed, West Smarkia is full of violence.

@God, @Rugrat, and @Odo were killed last night.

Juan Miranda - Hero Aligned Mason

GgA75qNJyFvPvsdKt5YZKHVU9SNw1TV_WV5qGFlT9vtke2YP9II7fFV-rEMRX1qHK5a1rmeFYjD7sxp-x47O8n1EzrKrIlQSCffZk7QlqX9rvZs5NzxkcD-N7MVGUEXaPo_xnFNZOO4nl6Y

Portrayed by: Rod Steiger

Jaun Miranda, a Mexican bandit turned hero of the Mexican Revolution when he unintentionally breaks into a Political Prison fronted as a bank. With the help of his unwilling partner, the Irish Republican explosives expert Jack Mallory. While the two of you are reluctant allies, you two work together to survive in these turbulent times.

You are a Hero Aligned Mason. You may communicate privately with fellow player [REDACTED].

Mason QT: :brodgers

Nobody - Hero Aligned 2x Watcher

RMuSWuF.gif

Portrayed by: Terrence Hill

Nobody is what they call you. A down and out bumbling drifter who came to town to see famed gunslinger Jack Beauregard. You accidentally get roped into his personal troubles with the legendary Wild Bunch gang. As such, you have a penchant for being in the right place at the right time.

You are the Hero Aligned 2x Watcher. Each night you may watch a player to see who visits them, but not what powers are used on them.

Ramon & Esteban Rojo - Villain Aligned Double Voter, 2x Watcher

close-up-rubio.gif

Portrayed by: Gian Maria Volonte and Sieghardt Rupp

Two of the three Rojo brothers, you are Ramon and Esteban. Ramon is the brains of the operations, cunning and ambitious. Esteban is the violent, unthinking psychopath of the group. The both of you have had your share of killings, most notable the murder of Mexican soldiers to steal a cache of gold and pin it on the American military.

You are the Villain Aligned Double Voter. Your votes are worth double that of a regular vote. Each night you may also choose to visit a player and see what power they use, but not who they visited.

Mafia QT: :brodgers

It is now DAY 2!!! With 13 Players left, it requires 7 to lynch. Day lasts 24 hours or until a lynch has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.