Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and ya OMB is most likely legit, I just have to have all avenues in my head to feel comfortable lol.

pretty sure we're gonna hit scum in brutus/lethal though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1. Darth Lethal - Went after Haza and Smark d1, but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of conviction behind it. Probably not the guy we're looking for but if the rest of my POE doesn't go anywhere Lethal is where I'd look next.
2. Jeffatron - Usage is pretty null on both targets tbh, if he gets motivated n1 he can't very well refuse to shoot Haza. First order of action after daykilling CP being to go after Haza speaks for itself though, also doesn't feel like he has a scummy agenda he wants to push through.
3. PHEN0M - Idk man, him not being a d1 kinda guy checks out but I don't think I've found anything to really clear N0M on. Or if I did find something I probably forgot, feel free to remind me.

4. OMB - Probably legit Cop, town
5. TheRedPrince - Silvanito, Vanilla Townie
6. Chris
7. NotBrutus - Mason, play is still completely null and so is the role. If you guys collectively don't think his characters name being in Rugrats role PM is a thing it probably isn't.
8. Banez - Motivated Jeff when it was pretty clear what he was gonna do with the extra shot. Speaks for itself, town, can't say I mind the lack of meaningful play other than the role usage either.
9. TKOK - Cheyenne, Miller
10. Laughable Chimp - Blondie, Beloved 3x Vig
11. Raidokken - Angel Eyes, Villain Strongman/Gov
12. Mr.Tweetums - :cozy
13. V. Skybox - Felt town on play from the start imo, you guys may disagree but I stand by this town read.
14. Tearjerker - Ramon & Esteban, Villain DV/Watcher
15. Alco - PGO still feels like a SK perk, also the daykill may have been intended to counter the role so it may also be straight-up scum. Play hasn't pinged me at all though and in fact we agreed a lot on things throughout. It's not set in stone that we have an SK in the game but if there is, Alco is my candidate.
16. Odo - Nobody, Watcher
17. Rugrat - Juan Miranda, Mason

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hm. That POE does look pretty conclusive. But is it correct :hmm:

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Well if he hinted at watching somebody besides Alco, then this would put Alco as an SK.

If he hinted at Alco, then this would slot him as a PGO (as Alco claims).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't remember Odo hinting at it, but I also wasn't looking for it. Only thig I remember off the top of my head is him asking for protection.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I trust Rugrat
Unvote Lyndon Banez Johnson

To be honest, none of the Lethal or Haza wagons really interest me. Also, I’m really liking Chris, most of his thoughts are aligning with mine. I’d give him a town read.

My role says the same thing re:Rugrat. (the “uneasy allies” part) I had the same sentiments about Rugrat potentially being a scum mason partner as well due to this. But obviously, Rugrat flipped town. Don’t know why people are reading so much into it. I don’t think it’s anything, Barry is just very detailed with his characters and games.

So did you or did you not trust rugrat? These two statements don't jive with me, feels like pivot.

(mind you these are days apart) But still tell me, did you trust him or not. Because you trusted him enough to follow him re: Banez (which you would have already known as scum) , but now you are saying you had the same reservations that he may be scum. If that was indeed the case, surely you would of had reservations on him clearing banez that early?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if he hinted at watching somebody besides Alco, then this would put Alco as an SK.

If he hinted at Alco, then this would slot him as a PGO (as Alco claims).
I get none of this. It's not like Alco being the SK and Alco being the PGO are mutually exclusive, in fact I've been saying ever since Alco claimed that PGO seems like a decently likely addon role for a SK. And Odo watching or not watching Alco has no bearing on if the PGO is real or not, at least it shouldn't. Odo asked for protection, I assume he got protection, but Haza had a Strongman shot which I believe they used on Odo. If Odo was protected and investigated the PGO, the retaliation shot should've been blocked.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get none of this. It's not like Alco being the SK and Alco being the PGO are mutually exclusive, in fact I've been saying ever since Alco claimed that PGO seems like a decently likely addon role for a SK. And Odo watching or not watching Alco has no bearing on if the PGO is real or not, at least it shouldn't. Odo asked for protection, I assume he got protection, but Haza had a Strongman shot which I believe they used on Odo. If Odo was protected and investigated the PGO, the retaliation shot should've been blocked.

not sure about that last part tbh.

But regardless, the logical and simpler answer is simply that odo got strongmanned. Which seems extremely likely given the flips and the fact that Odo nailed Smark.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yup, I expect Smark to strongman Odo on his way out, seems like a characteristic move :jade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yup, I expect Smark to strongman Odo on his way out, seems like a characteristic move :jade

I mean, I'd have done the same tbh, Odo wasnt getting lynched once smark flipped scum ever.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Give me a solid reason why I would actively claim one of the deaths at night -not as vig, mind you- when there's zero pressure on me other than Tweet's theory?

Actually I just saw this :worried

So did you or did you not trust rugrat? These two statements don't jive with me, feels like pivot.

(mind you these are days apart) But still tell me, did you trust him or not. Because you trusted him enough to follow him re: Banez (which you would have already known as scum) , but now you are saying you had the same reservations that he may be scum. If that was indeed the case, surely you would of had reservations on him clearing banez that early?

I trusted Rugrat enough at that point to give Banez a town read at that point. I’ll admit I got paranoid about a potential scum/town mason pairing as it seemed like something Barry would do.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and the fact they did it on night one proves it tbh, they knew smark was cooked and so they used the strongman even with a watcher possibly still in play. they didnt care to get caught since he was done for.

Status
Not open for further replies.