Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
So, backtracking a bit: did Sky ever explicitly call Smark and Haza scum reads of hers?

Because she just went "my two main scum reads are gone, I've nothing else" which is a super easy thing to hide behind.

I've done it so many times I couldn't care to count

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Would kinda really like for Tweets to get on here and share his thoughts about now.

I am waiting for that as well. Can I get some help to at least attempt a claim from OMB while we still have time to play with?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do I have to defend the non-commitment and fence sitting when I think it's true as well :TI: Yeah I was definitely hesitant as Odo explained to me before why I shouldn't have been about losing a possible DV that turned out to be Scum.

I was also hoping to push OMB day 1 though, it just ended almost instantly after that. And then when no direction was happening after Smark and Haza died (other than Tweet's theory on me, but he went to bed so Jeff and I were here by ourselves), I made my reads list and from that signaled out OMB again bc his posts about Lethal were odd to me. I do definitely see how I fucked up with the SK spec early from either a town or scum perspective, especially if it gets me lynched as a townie now. :francis

And once again, I really just threw Alco's name out there because I had nothing in the way of opinions yet, it was just a theory that Jeff quickly responded saying may have been a good shout and threw in his own name as well before we both agreed it was pointless after he explained to me why

Alco

Reaction score
I'm hesitating now, more so because I actually like this dude :side:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote: OMB

Good with getting a claim here as well. I think i want to lynch Chris as constituted.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So, backtracking a bit: did Sky ever explicitly call Smark and Haza scum reads of hers?

Because she just went "my two main scum reads are gone, I've nothing else" which is a super easy thing to hide behind.

I've done it so many times I couldn't care to count

Haza yes, and voted him. Smark no, and never voted him. Also giving Chris shade for not voting Smark whilst she didn't either

Do I have to defend the non-commitment and fence sitting when I think it's true as well :TI: Yeah I was definitely hesitant as Odo explained to me before why I shouldn't have been about losing a possible DV that turned out to be Scum.

I was also hoping to push OMB day 1 though, it just ended almost instantly after that. And then when no direction was happening after Smark and Haza died (other than Tweet's theory on me, but he went to bed so Jeff and I were here by ourselves), I made my reads list and from that signaled out OMB again bc his posts about Lethal were odd to me. I do definitely see how I fucked up with the SK spec early from either a town or scum perspective, especially if it gets me lynched as a townie now. :francis

And once again, I really just threw Alco's name out there because I had nothing in the way of opinions yet, it was just a theory that Jeff quickly responded saying may have been a good shout and threw in his own name as well before we both agreed it was pointless after he explained to me why

Except it was Tweets who provided that SK theory which triggered your spec, iirc.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: OMB

Would definitely like to see a claim from him

Be careful on the wagon though guys, don't want to rush this and be wrong

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Haza yes, and voted him. Smark no, and never voted him. Also giving Chris shade for not voting Smark whilst she didn't either

Except it was Tweets who provided that SK theory which triggered your spec, iirc.

What do you mean? I remember a couple posts by possibly Jeff or Tweet mentioning SK possibilities after the amount of deaths on Night 1 and then Jeff made a reads list which brought Alco's name back to my attention and then I made that one post. Tweet could have triggered my spec, I think it was either him or Jeff mentioning the fact that one may exist before but also could have been others

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yea you are looking in the wronf direction here and will prob most likely get me killed :) since you know im the fucking cop. I meqn hey good on you chris for outing me with your raging hard on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

nah, chris brought up alco as possible sk in his read list. i countered that its a possibility (i said good shout iirc) and provided my thoughts that the SK was most likely in my town reads at the time, and suggested Tweet as another possible candidate. I then threw water on it as it was not the time or place to even care about it.

THEN Tweet came in shortly after with his suss and theory.

Thats how that went down

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

well then

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea you are looking in the wronf direction here and will prob most likely get me killed :) since you know im the fucking cop. I meqn hey good on you chris for outing me with your raging hard on.

well I have some good news for you, scum cant kill you, me, banez and whoever is BG on the same night :)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
nah, chris brought up alco as possible sk in his read list. i countered that its a possibility (i said good shout iirc) and provided my thoughts that the SK was most likely in my town reads at the time, and suggested Tweet as another possible candidate. I then threw water on it as it was not the time or place to even care about it.

THEN Tweet came in shortly after with his suss and theory.

Thats how that went down

Slight correction, it wasn't in my reads list. I made that way after. It was just a random post only mentioning Alco really as far as my SK spec went

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

got any results, though? usage+results would be chill

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Man I just wanted to know what the Lethal post was but now I assume you just copped him? :roman

Status
Not open for further replies.