Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
btw barry I think you actually gave fair awards for once, good job! Smark vs CP is debatable. Cp had very good reads overall but I’m not sure how important that is as SK and his latter kill choices weren’t that great imo. That said I think he is a fair shout on the back of the reads. Vs smark who stopped 2 kills which was pretty huge, but his reads weren’t particularly good

also whats With the self protecting doctor lmao. I’m sure you’ve never allowed that before?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
btw barry I think you actually gave fair awards for once, good job! Smark vs CP is debatable. Cp had very good reads overall but I’m not sure how important that is as SK and his latter kill choices weren’t that great imo. That said I think he is a fair shout on the back of the reads. Vs smark who stopped 2 kills which was pretty huge, but his reads weren’t particularly good

also whats With the self protecting doctor lmao. I’m sure you’ve never allowed that before?
I've done self-protecting before but had the caveat that they couldn't protect the same person on back-to-back nights.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I’ve gotten doctor from him once before and I could.

Thank goodness for that. When claiming is the name of the game, I have to be able to on the night I do lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've done self-protecting before but had the caveat that they couldn't protect the same person on back-to-back nights.
Was that the case here? I don’t mind them being allowed to self protect as long as it’s limited like that, or they’ve got limited shots overall. I think an unlimited doctor that can self protect is way OP tho lol, especially considering scum don’t have an RB

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Was that the case here? I don’t mind them being allowed to self protect as long as it’s limited like that, or they’ve got limited shots overall. I think an unlimited doctor that can self protect is way OP tho lol, especially considering scum don’t have an RB

Not really sure, I guess I went basic vanilla and I suppose vanilla didn't have that caveat. I really didn't think much of it at the time tbh.

The game worked out pretty good in the end though, and that's what matters most.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I had no restrictions, but naturally you don’t want to two in a row anyway. You don’t want mafia knowing where it’ll be. If I would be prone to self protect each night, mafia just don’t shoot at me and get free kills.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I protected Jeff n1. You’d have to have shot me, anyway.
Ye Jeff is always a protection candidate n1 even if he doesn't hint at a PR so we kinda just ended up shooting the guy whose reads were spot on pretty much all the way

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I thought we weren't too well equipped to deal with a full Cop and a full Doc but we won anyway, kinda just goes to prove that scum teams don't need to be stacked to the gills with roles to have a good shot at winning.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought we weren't too well equipped to deal with a full Cop and a full Doc but we won anyway, kinda just goes to prove that scum teams don't need to be stacked to the gills with roles to have a good shot at winning.
Typically in og vanilla mafia town do have full cops and doctors, but that's the glorious about godfathers, without claims to catch mafia, since 90% of the game claims vt, the innocent result actually muddles the cop's last shot regardless if you don't catch the Godfather early and on play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I think with a RB (since we had a cop, BG and there was an SK) it’s probably balanced just fine. Bit harsh on scum but as said they won anyway. The town in general I don’t think is very good on WS atm so mafia always have that advantage, and with not much info to work with it obviously enhances that too

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
200.gif

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Y’all didn’t even let me post that last phase. Fucking rude.

Reactions: Poyser