Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
You know this means I'm not going to take you lightly @RetepAdam.

robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Well, I was the one that was thinking he was scum, that’s why he killed me! Bit disappointed jeff didn’t take that into account but I can’t blame the decision there tbh lol

It was partly that but also partly just wanting to finish the game with the cop lol.

Everyone alive had PHEN0M at the top of their list, but that you were more hesitant to believe it could be Chris also helped make it easier to go with you with the idea being that PHEN0M wanted to leave alive the players who at least mayyyyyybe would consider voting Chris.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Before you flipped, I said to Grim Peter would be an idiot to kill Jeff. Not only because you were actually considering Peter, but because Jeff made it super obvious he was never going to lynch Peter.

He put pEter dead last on his poe several times. I’m not sure why Jeff didn’t think of that when he was kept alive when the doctor was dead, but I get it. He had a strong town read on Peter he didn’t want to shake.

I did the math in the scum thread, and what made me cool with the whole No Kill correction was that as long as I got past the next phase, numbers would indicate that it had to just be the GF left anyway.

But yeah, I wasn’t not trying to catch an inno result lmao

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Retep sold it very well. I was sniffing around him a little, but meh, I was never doing it. That said, and as I said earlier, after a day of relaxing by the pool, idk, I still don't think i'm continuing here. Too many things bottling up.

Give it like 10 months or something. You never know who will be banned by then. :lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser copped town yeah?

Idk i think based on the small portion i read of not Chris’ posts it might be him as the last. Y’all have too many posts for me to look at within context, ain’t happening lol.
Why were you asking if people had been copped town when the GF hadn't flipped and there was only one maf left? Nobody should have been clear on cop shots at this point unless you thought there was no GF

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Congratulations to the scum team. I likely would have never clocked on to Retep as scum because of his Tweet posts feeling natural. Good stuff

I wouldn't have killed me Night 1. My reads were pretty trash outside of me tunnelling Tweet on Day 1. If you look at my post before I died I was totally on the wrong path with mostly everything. With his flip, I would have gone for T-Pein like you guys did. Doddsy played well too and it would have took me a whole to come around and consider him
Nah m8 just about all of your town reads were correct, as was your main scum read, that's more than we could say of any other player at the time except maybe Poyser.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Y’all, when Jeff came back with the idea of an x-shot II GF… :tripsdead:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Nah m8 just about all of your town reads were correct, as was your main scum read, that's more than we could say of any other player at the time except maybe Poyser.

I appreciate that Tweet. I was cooling on you Night 1 after your Jeff interaction. Some of your posts made me think I was wrong and just tunnelling and finding reasons to fit my narrative :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah TFW had actually switched to wanting to go for me at the start of D2 instead of Tweet :lol didn't think that looked good on me thay he died after but thankfully tweet flipped too

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler