Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I noticed you ignored my direction completely when heavy hitters and others were pushing it along and went off on your own path without even a comment
I’m sure I’ve seen tweet do this as scum before. His posts have pinged me not gonna lie

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk if I’ll change my mind again but im feeling a bit better about TFW as of the end of page 24

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok think I’m still fine with the Haza direction

the big red flag I was talking about was that he kept talking about getting claims or stuff is too early without a claim etc but this is a vanilla game and everybody knows it’s a vanilla game (and he claimed vanilla) so why are you putting any stock at all into a claim? It shows me that his thoughts here aren’t real and he’s just saying things to sound sensible without really thinking it through. Doesn’t seem like a real thought process in any case

the other stuff was he went gung ho for sky which is just purely The classic low hanging fruit. He’s played with sky before and yet he’s acting like he has her caught for bad science when she makes those kinds of posts as town literally all the time. Plus he did it right after sky suspected him lmao

his play since then hasn’t really changed my mind. I’m with Jeff that I immediately didn’t like his post about my old game either and I also remember him relying on old games to back up his reads a lot as scum whereas I don’t think he massively does that as town and is more confident in his ability to make points on his own merit. Like I say I don’t really see him reading me town so easily, he’s very very mistrustful of me and he quite regularly reads me scum when I’m town. Just seemed like the classic placating play after I’d just suspected and voted him

Would also be fine with a wagon on tweet as well. I’m sure I distinctly remember him just throwing out a random direction to go against the grain as scum before, he didn’t really back it up until people asked him about it whereas he usually likes to expand on his points of his own volition to get his wagons started. People weren’t suspecting Chris and in some cases were reading him town so a vote with no expansion is kinda hard to buy as anything serious

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote
Vote Haza

Have cooled on TFW and I feel Haza will be the direction so I'd rather not hold anything back

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I do think Tweet made a good point re:Chris teasing a wagon, seeing no one was biting, and backing down right away

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Which has led me to think back on that long exchange with Chris and me. He seemed entirely too willing to let me ramble on. I feel the town thing to do would have been to shut me down right away like "this is stupid, let's move on"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok think I’m still fine with the Haza direction

the big red flag I was talking about was that he kept talking about getting claims or stuff is too early without a claim etc but this is a vanilla game and everybody knows it’s a vanilla game (and he claimed vanilla) so why are you putting any stock at all into a claim? It shows me that his thoughts here aren’t real and he’s just saying things to sound sensible without really thinking it through. Doesn’t seem like a real thought process in any case

the other stuff was he went gung ho for sky which is just purely The classic low hanging fruit. He’s played with sky before and yet he’s acting like he has her caught for bad science when she makes those kinds of posts as town literally all the time. Plus he did it right after sky suspected him lmao

his play since then hasn’t really changed my mind. I’m with Jeff that I immediately didn’t like his post about my old game either and I also remember him relying on old games to back up his reads a lot as scum whereas I don’t think he massively does that as town and is more confident in his ability to make points on his own merit. Like I say I don’t really see him reading me town so easily, he’s very very mistrustful of me and he quite regularly reads me scum when I’m town. Just seemed like the classic placating play after I’d just suspected and voted him

Would also be fine with a wagon on tweet as well. I’m sure I distinctly remember him just throwing out a random direction to go against the grain as scum before, he didn’t really back it up until people asked him about it whereas he usually likes to expand on his points of his own volition to get his wagons started. People weren’t suspecting Chris and in some cases were reading him town so a vote with no expansion is kinda hard to buy as anything serious

:owens3 hes back

I know you quoted my posts saying thanks for claiming to haza but ill reiterate I said not long after "yeah I'd lynch haza ". I'm still down to push 4th for a claim because I like fruitful day and since he's never put a vote on haza (please correct me if I'm wrong) I see no reason why 4th n haza can't be scum aligned atm (no saying they def are but I smell some fear still on fourth).

Also quick follow up question : what is your definition of a vanilla game?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair point on tweets follow up on his vote on Chris not being the most excellent. I thought my point on him was actually better but then Chris said he was just answering sky which I guess I fair. That being said im not giving Chris a town lean either fwiw, he hasn't done nearly enough for that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will also say haza's calm demeanor under pressure is certainly odd, I'm used to more flailing if he was Town, he's been very "nice" in his answers to me n poyser which I can interpret as a potential attempt to appease, knowing that a more spicy battle will likely only lead to ppl like us digging our heels further. :hmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm also gonna say I'm still underwhelmed by smark. I need more Town reads big time right now

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which has led me to think back on that long exchange with Chris and me. He seemed entirely too willing to let me ramble on. I feel the town thing to do would have been to shut me down right away like "this is stupid, let's move on"
^ this is a point I do agree with