Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So before I try to go back to sleep, because I for some reason woke up at 4am:

I guess I'll do this so people can see where I'm at

Town leans:

Chris
Sky
Poyser
Phenom
Jeff

^ I would probably say that is in order so far btw, from strongest to weakest. I feel like Jeff has been making good points, but hard to really trust him with how capable he is. Same deal with Poyser but I like to think I've got a bit of a better handle on how he plays, and noticed some little quirks that remind me of his past town games. Famous last words. That Phenom read gets stronger if Haza turns out to be scum.

My only sus read now is Tweet. I also wasn't a big fan of Smark on a read back but like it's hard to really get a read off his play on Day 1 because of how he posts so similar as either alignment. I feel like Haza is a fine direction if people wanted to resolve me or him, but personally not really feeling that myself.

Also, I'm not ignoring that Blaine made one post and said he wasn't interested in reading the thread and dipped. That boy. :souness~1:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So yea, it's 5am. I'm going to go and try to sleep again, feel free to pick apart my reads :kiss

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
So before I try to go back to sleep, because I for some reason woke up at 4am:

I guess I'll do this so people can see where I'm at

Town leans:

Chris
Sky
Poyser
Phenom
Jeff

why are all the scummy players in your town list...

:hmm

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What I don't get with Tweet is he's shading me so much yet he goes for Chris where he's the only vote and others have been entertaining my direction. Surely it'd be better to go for me first if he's finding me suspect.

Also, is he assuming me and Chris would be aligned because I've done nothing but town read the guy so far. I've not exactly been subtle about that read either.
Sadly I only have one vote so

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd put good money on TFW being town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tweet thoughts on Tpein? :laff

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You want to wagon her off scummy behavior from Day 2 on, by all means, I’ll join if it’s warranted. I just feel like every time she’s played recently, she’s been a day 1 target and it’s played out. She’ll reveal herself as game goes on if she’s scum. Not town reading her at all.
This is way too noncommittal for my liking