Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sky lets chat.

I really want to understand the connection you drew between me and TFW?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sky lets chat.

I really want to understand the connection you drew between me and TFW?
It's my standard logic for anyone who defends the collective scum read of the day tbh. It looks bad either way. If he's town, you're trying to get all "See, I told you so" after he flips. If he's scum, you're obviously sheltering a scum mate.

In my experience it's better than a coin flip

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It's my standard logic for anyone who defends the collective scum read of the day tbh. It looks bad either way. If he's town, you're trying to get all "See, I told you so" after he flips. If he's scum, you're obviously sheltering a scum mate.

In my experience it's better than a coin flip

Wait but that's just you literally saying if TFW is town im scum and if he is scum i'm scum. And when TFW is the main focus of the day, can't you see why you lining me up in this way as the next target is sketchy as fuck...

It's you basically saying lets lynch X and then regardless of the result it will make Y the next lynch

Can't anyone else see that?

Have you used this methodology before to success, or even at all? If so can you please show me where?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wait but that's just you literally saying if TFW is town im scum and if he is scum i'm scum. And when TFW is the main focus of the day, can't you see why you lining me up in this way as the next target is sketchy as fuck...

It's you basically saying lets lynch X and then regardless of the result it will make Y the next lynch

Can't anyone else see that?

Have you used this methodology before to success, or even at all? If so can you please show me where?
I feel like I use it a lot and I seem to remember it working more than I expect, but tbh I'm drawing a blank

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I feel like I use it a lot and I seem to remember it working more than I expect, but tbh I'm drawing a blank
Okay. Well, it's not accurate on this occasion, and without anything for me to refer to it's going to be difficult to divert my read on you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay. Well, it's not accurate on this occasion, and without anything for me to refer to it's going to be difficult to divert my read on you.
Well it seems you'll continue to wrongly read me scum. Sad but it has to happen

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thoughts on Chris btw?
Never rated his play and feel like his thoughts are often recycled but it's never been alignement indicative in my experience so I struggle to read him. I do have a later game tell for him though

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry that didn't address him in this game at all. I'll ISO him tomorrow. It's kinda late right now to kick my brain in gear

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Town Leader Haza back in the top 5 post count. :rippedcal