Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'm about eight pages back, but TFW is playing my song.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'm very sure Sky is not town. I don't think the way she connected me and TFW was genuine at all and it didn't make sense at all. I gave someone town points and they joined us at the hip regardless of flip ffs

I don't get this at all.
Alright, well before I go to bed I like Tweet less on a POE, and his Chris vote just feels like going against the grain for the sake of it. Usually he will bring up points I agree with, but like his vote was weird. He said he was acting sus around Sky (didn't see it myself) and also said he was asking questions weird or something? Feels a bit ehh for my taste

He shaded me but hasn't really commited to it. Just have a good feeling here.

vote Tweet

Are we using POE to mean iso now? Cause process of elimination on Day 1 without zero flips and one claim would be a hell of a thing.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'm pretty meh on Haza. We have 28 hours. Minus whale use 'em.

Also v interested to see if Doddsy actually makes a post before dying this time around.

• Sad
Reactions: Doddsy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could bring up the actual posts out of Chris that pinged me and led to my vote but ykno

Nah

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Regarding TFW, a number of his posts struck me as him offering his opinion without actually committing to any stance. He provides reads, then goes "these aren't set in stone, by no means nail me down on any of these", and I just think he's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually I've already forgotten what Chris' post was about, so I will go back and find it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sky needs a day 0 read list from TP :garrett

But seriously, not a fan of that post or a lot of others from Sky so far. Those kinds of distractions are almost never good for town and just let scum have a crutch to lean on so I wouldn't want want at all, the game can get moving without them and it seems like this one is
This is the one. Usually when Chris is town I like a lot of thoughts he puts into the thread, and this is kind of the opposite of that. "Let's not give scum easy content" is a pretty general thought that out of Chris' mouth strikes me as fake and completely beneath him, and I don't like the way he uses it to shade Sky in this instance.

There's also the fact he instantly replied to me when I voted him which is never a good sign either.