Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It was mostly the fact he used external reasons for not considering someone for a lynch regardless of what happens in the thread until Day 2. Also, I realise you haven't caught up fully but I've actually come back around to Phenom looking suspect because of the way he operated around Haza
Okay so it was just that he didn't want to lynch Sky. I don't see anything wrong with giving the returning player time to play tbh, but I also have not cared for his play around Haza from where I'm at

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Only drawback for me is I think both are town. Shucks.
Me too, too much emo whining baby to be scum im thinking. But good lord guy needs to start giving a shit or stop signing up.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It’s get feisty

I like it. People wanted Tweet to be engaged. He is now.
I'm not really, tbh Jeffs reaction already feels pretty towny to me, I'm contemplating sparing myself the hassle but ykno, it's likely gonna get me mislynched so..

Ye I really gotta think about how much I care

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Me too, too much emo whining baby to be scum im thinking. But good lord guy needs to start giving a shit or stop signing up.
I'll play however I please thank you very much, if y'all hate it so much go ahead and refuse my signups.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
What the fuck happened to T-Pein, what are these posts? These are not the T-Pein I remember

T-Pein has been very unremarkable so far, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read him. He legitmately said his Chris vote was at random I'm pretty sure :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All this is stemming from me daring to questioning his logic on poyser. He refused by playing this "oh so now that I'm not onside you shade me nonsense " .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll play however I please thank you very much, if y'all hate it so much go ahead and refuse my signups.
Just suck less if your town thanks bye

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It’s get feisty

I like it. People wanted Tweet to be engaged. He is now.

Smark rn

popcorn-eat.gif

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:lauren

Play nice pls.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You don't detect his elitist tone towards me? There's a strong history of him hurling insults around and dismissing anything I say, and I'm not letting that be the impression anymore. If it comes across as 'angry' then I apologise, I just get frustrated when I perceive (either correctly or incorrectly) that someone alludes to my being an idiot.
Gonna be honest I don't think that's exclusive to you that's kind of just how Poyser is

. @Chris
2. @Sky
3. @Jeff Valley Driver
4. @CraigPelton
8. @PHEN0M
11. @The Fourth Wall

the bottom three are incredibly loose. I’ve liked TFW since he settled in the game. Cp is largely gut tho I am wary of his tendency to buddy me as scum so the loosest of the loose. Phenom has just done stuff I don’t really see him doing as scum, rather than anything pro town. Chris is vibe

this is a really weak list now I look at it lol
Chris I like his vibe but also think there’s more than a fair chance tweet is scum and that’s who he’s going for currently
You've preemptively answered me to a degree here but I want more on Chris. From what I've seen of the two (Chris/Tweet) Tweet's points on Chris were fairly good and I've seen little from Chris to lean town off.

Like Tweet pushing Chris is totally fine but he only really started divulging more when there was prodding about it and it was like "Well if I have to" just feels like he isn't pushing it at all. So does he expect it go anywhere or has he just decided to tip his hat there for the day?
Why notch this one against Tweet but not the multitude of people that did this in regards to Haza votes? Poyser didn't give his reasoning for ages, multiple jump on's in the midst of it with no elaboration.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This isn't "emo whining" either, I'll play how I want, you'll learn to deal with it, mislynch me a couple times and eventually find better ways to read me, no biggie.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why notch this one against Tweet but not the multitude of people that did this in regards to Haza votes? Poyser didn't give his reasoning for ages, multiple jump on's in the midst of it with no elaboration.

I wasn't exactly that crazy over the Haza wagon tbh, but I decided to help out on it anyways. Also, I have gone back over the wagon during night and gained some reads from it, but you're right I probably could have considered a lot more during the day. I wasn't sure if Haza was going to flip town 100%

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Just suck less if your town thanks bye
You don't even know if my reads are better than yours and already decided I suck. Idk maybe I don't need your amount of posts to have better reads, wouldn't that be a laugh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I know I'm a harsh bitch but I say this shit because I actually do care and good players that play anti town for wtv reason is annoying a.f. I wanna win. If ur town lfg

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay I'm caught up and Haza flipped town shock horror.

The earlier votes on Haza I gave the old :swaggyp too are the worst looking votes IMO, Jeff probably to a lesser extent as he did supply reasoning at least.

Not for the Tweet vote currently as I think his point on Chris had a fair merit and that's likely my preferred direction