Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gut/meta I'm not seeing much different from Peter either than last game so I'd lean blue ever so slightly

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hell I even asked to be sold on you and didn't buy it. I find this conclusion of reads confusing abd troubling Mr Tweet
As soon as I indicate I might not be onside anymore you find me confusing and troubling aye :mj

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As soon as I indicate I might not be onside anymore you find me confusing and troubling aye :mj
Onside? I simply find your reasoning suspicious. I can even agree with scum piling on shitty points but giving the person who made the shitty point blue points is dumb. And saying you hate 50% of my post is concerning without even one example off your head...you did the same vague thing w your original shade on Chris too. Should I be happy with these things? Tell my why these things should not concern me :francis

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Haza flips town. My instinct was right for a change. Good opportunity for wagon analysis now.

Who else thinks Blaine drew scum :mj

Right here. I even said as much in my list. He’s made one post and it wasn’t exactly giving me good vibes

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Tbh I just thought haza seemed shaken and was fine lynching him since no one else was pinging me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Onside? I simply find your reasoning suspicious. I can even agree with scum piling on shitty points but giving the person who made the shitty point blue points is dumb. And saying you hate 50% of my post is concerning without even one example off your head...you did the same vague thing w your original shade on Chris too. Should I be happy with these things? Tell my why these things should not concern me :francis
Oh you wanna take what I said literally and claim I said I dislike 50% of your posts? Are you really that cynical?

Also can y'all stop pretending I shaded Chris for no reason? I provided the reasoning when people indicated they wanted me to elaborate, do you really think you're any different? Do you think I couldn't go back and remind myself of those posts I didn't like if people wanted me to? Do you think I'm bluffing or bullshitting when I previously proved that I'm not whenever I make that kind of statement?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Bro there's like 60 pages how much of this do I need to read

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh you wanna take what I said literally and claim I said I dislike 50% of your posts? Are you really that cynical?

Also can y'all stop pretending I shaded Chris for no reason? I provided the reasoning when people indicated they wanted me to elaborate, do you really think you're any different? Do you think I couldn't go back and remind myself of those posts I didn't like if people wanted me to? Do you think I'm bluffing or bullshitting when I previously proved that I'm not whenever I make that kind of statement?

I'm going to say this as politely as possible, but what the fuck is your problem lol. Play the game properly and cut the the I'm too cool act. Your perfectly aware that being a vague uncaring wanker is going to draw you heat. You gonna play properly or just act fake outraged all game ? Your better than this n this is boring as fuck . Answer questions, act town or get lynched

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Phenom is not a bad shout for tomorrow, I agree with TFW. Something slimy about the way he’s played today I think

still not really a fan of lethal, the fact that he took a stand against voting haza weirdly works against him for me

notentirely sure where I stand on tweet now. On the face of it, poking me and Jeff isn’t smart scum play but on the other hand tweet randomly does stuff like that just so people say what I just did lol. I’d still probably lean towards him not doing it as scum tho

I still have jeff as town.

I’ve 180d and don’t really see TFW as scum at all any more

I’m not really reading sky town any more. Not particularly reading her scum but on reflection I don’t think she’s actually done anything outside of her scum range and she’s been weirdly non aggressive which I associate her being as town.

I still think Peter vibes town

not sure on cp, he did egg on the haza wagon very early after I took it up, which is def in his scum wheel house.

probably a decent chance blaine is scum but don’t rlly know how I’m supposed to read him, Doddsy or tpein. In fact it’s pretty puzzling to me that tpein has hardly posted so far. Not what I’ve come to expect of him at all.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Doddsy's back after day 1 ended. :roman

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If not I'll just assume your scum and cba. Take your pity party the Fook atta my face idgaf lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bro there's like 60 pages how much of this do I need to read
A good chunk of it, probably. Haza was lynched, Tweet was a main wagon for a chunk of it and Sky has lots of interactions to read.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda struggle to read chris if I’m honest but I still have him town on gut