Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser can you let Phenom explain his vote on me before you do pls

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser probably town, usually when he does red flag shtick it's because he actually believes in it (and himself), think he's less likely to search for red flags when he's scum bc he isn't actively scum hunting (although if he sees something he can use then it's possible he would point it out so it's not a cert town read but v likely id say)
I don’t really believe you’d give me a town read so easily tbh

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Giving Poyser a town read only halfway through day 1 feels extremely foolhardy unless you got a good reason.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don’t really believe you’d give me a town read so easily tbh
Not a bad point at all admittedly. I am usually very cautious to even lean on you, odo or magic as you have such a wide scum range. This is why I added the caution to the end of the read, but your enthusiasm for whatever red flag you feel you have seen seemed genuine to me.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Giving Poyser a town read only halfway through day 1 feels extremely foolhardy unless you got a good reason.

I was about to say Poyser was feeling town to me :uhoh The nature in which he suspected me (which feels reminscent of his past town games) and Haza vote are the reasons.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I personally haven't played with Haza enough to where I'd feel comfortable tipping my hat either way, but right now he's null. I still think the way he put himself out there regarding me felt more town than anything else. I can see the merits of what other people are saying, just not sure how to read him myself.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tweet voting Chris is...interesting to say the least, because I was thinking to myself how town he feels from the start. I would actually go as far to say he's my strongest town read at the moment, well as strong as a Day 1 town read can be. His posts feel natural.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Is Tweet more likely to go against the grain as town or scum?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is Tweet more likely to go against the grain as town or scum?

Probably as town I'd say? Not sure he kinda does his own thing as either alignment I think tbh

I wouldn't really consider voting me going against the grain either tho tbf. I think you're the only one that's mentioned me as town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Post 277 by Poyser in clocktower 2 when he was town jumped immediately to mind when he voted me here btw. That time he was right about me being scum this time he is wrong being the difference. But yeah I think it's a confidence and a genuine scum hunting tell of his which is why I'm leaning. I've not seen him give assertive red flag suggestions as scum but as I said I wouldn't rule it out of his scum range.

It's possible he does it too and I just haven't noticed it like I noticed the one I just referenced because I wasn't the subject in the others. I'd be happy for someone to point me to references if it is the case that he throws up highly confident flag reads as scum

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Probably as town I'd say? Not sure he kinda does his own thing as either alignment I think tbh

I wouldn't really consider voting me going against the grain either tho tbf. I think you're the only one that's mentioned me as town

I have? Well, alright :cockykid

I meant it in more as his own wagon, but yeah I feel like I've seen him do that more as town as I try to think back. Although he's not really the type to play follow the leader I would say.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Post 277 by Poyser in clocktower 2 when he was town jumped immediately to mind when he voted me here btw. That time he was right about me being scum this time he is wrong being the difference. But yeah I think it's a confidence and a genuine scum hunting tell of his which is why I'm leaning. I've not seen him give assertive red flag suggestions as scum but as I said I wouldn't rule it out of his scum range.

It's possible he does it too and I just haven't noticed it like I noticed the one I just referenced because I wasn't the subject in the others. I'd be happy for someone to point me to references if it is the case that he throws up highly confident flag reads as scum

I do remember last time I played with Poyser he quoted a post by a user named Maestro and instantly flagged it down it as a red flag (off my memory here), and I do think that guy flipped scum in that game. His play is striking me of what I would normally expect when he's town but he's competent either way.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't really trust Smark as much after a POE of him. I know scum hunting isn't exactly his forte in Day 1, but he's really leaning in to asking questions this game a lot. Not that it's a bad thing, but if you want to look productive as scum than asking questions is exactly how to do it. He's really good at vibing natural.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't really trust Smark as much after a POE of him. I know scum hunting isn't exactly his forte in Day 1, but he's really leaning in to asking questions this game a lot. Not that it's a bad thing, but if you want to look productive as scum than asking questions is exactly how to do it. He's really good at vibing natural.
Asking questions is mainly what I do as either alignment. Especially on day 1.

I'm also trying to chill this game so I don't get too worked up.