Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I had TFW as my preferred direction for the first part of the day. It wasn't really Haza-or-nothing for me, nor was it for most people.
Doddsy went quite big on defending tweet actually
He mentioned sky a couple of times but I can’t really make heads nor tails of whether or not he was suspecting her. In fact he made a point to agree with a haza post but say I don’t share the confidence in sky being scum lol
^
Also feel like Doddsy was winding up to go after phenom, not sure if Doddsy was around during day at all but I’m thinking they’re probably not aligned

sky
Cp
Doddsy/phenom

is probably the team I’m thinking from the readback atm
I definitely did think tweet was looking better out of Chris/tweet so I'm not really going to dispute that, although I wouldn't really say I actively defended him from what I remember

Phenom is definitely on my list atm

I don't really think sky is scum and I think I've said that a few times and had her blue on my list

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser Only issue I have w ur list is Chris in blue , I'm assuming u made a case for his Townesss earlier ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not that I necessarily disagree his play been ok but he's a notoriously good coaster n I still paranoid . I guess the bus thing ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and obviously im the cop, winston Churchill.

Copped poyser n1 - town result
Sky n2 - town result

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also ngl, copping sky town, im kind of happy lethal is dead cuz I'd have been suspicious lol

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Question for Smark, you sussed me before and asked for opinions but never really gave one of your own on why you thought I was sus to begin with so can you do that plz

I didn't really care for Chris' responses when he was being voted earlier but I dunno if Tweet goes that hard on the bus right away so I've cooled on that a bit
I feel I don't really deserve to be grouped in that I just missed day one but have been around since I came in :mjcry
Honestly not that many people have been super sus.

Smark I had a little sus on but he's claimed BG

Chris I was sus on but that would require a hard bus by Tweet

TFW I was questioning, died and flipped town

Honestly my go to at this point is probably TP but even that's pretty much a stab
Why Sky?

Why CP as outright scum?

Bro don't you constantly try and push inactives?

Why have you not ever factored Tweet into the Chris read? I was with you but Tweet's push kind of wonks that for the moment.
I've asked questions here that I have no expectation of getting answer to as I'm about to go to sleep so I'm just gonna hammer before I go

Vote TP
This is what Doddsy had to offer during the last day phase. The hammer seems a bit sus to me because he was MIA for soooo long then he just came back, made a post for appearances (he even says himself he’s not expecting answers to any of his questions). It’s like he came back just to make sure the lynch went through lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is what Doddsy had to offer during the last day phase. The hammer seems a bit sus to me because he was MIA for soooo long then he just came back, made a post for appearances (he even says himself he’s not expecting answers to any of his questions). It’s like he came back just to make sure the lynch went through lol
This last sentence is something me n him have done as scum before, especially that with tpein. We were asking for a hammer so coming in , farting, then hammering is super safe as scum when the thread asks for it. A good point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Honestly I’m kinda fine with going anyone that was black on my list. I can’t really think of a priority order as I have reasons to think they could all be scum. Gun to head it would probably go

doddsy
Cp
Phenom
Blaine

but blaine is just a total shit shoot lol. Tho cp coming in and voting blaine could very well be a bus play designed to cut a teammate that had no intention of playing, whilst getting ahead of the inevitable wagon as blaine was high on people’s lists that day

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not really gonna dispute it's something I could do as scum because it's pretty basic play but I didn't really need to force a lynch through in that situation I could just hang off and be on neither mislynches so not really a good point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Theoretically, we’ve got a mislynch to play with and poe is tight so it shouldn’t really be possible to lose from here

Pit Falls are obv having a townie wrong or sky being the godfather

Doddsy whilst you’re here can you claim plz, it’s mass claim