Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^ which also would explain his reads list being the same as mine lel

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This said I don’t really know how I’m supposed to get reads on cp, Doddsy, phenom and blaine. I guess CP is suspicious now because he’s just been nudging us along in all the wrong directions. He hasn’t really needed to intervene because we’ve been on the wrong track so he’s kinda just encouraged us to go where we’re going

What I’m saying. CP always seems to come around and poke his head in, but not really contributes anything.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf I'm still null-ish on Sky. Her posts have pinged me the most but she's always played pretty scummy as town so I can see her wishing for a distraction either way

I would also like more elaboration on those town reads from TFW too, seem pretty easy
Maybe I jumped the gun on that one!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like, I see a possible angle of trying to protect me to win town points for when I do die, but I think SCUMN0M would be more opportunistic. Nevertheless, a little weirded out
Yeah this just seems really awkward

I’ll try and stop clogging the thread with running commentary now lmao

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Maybe I jumped the gun on that one!

Never a good sign to go this person susses me most, but they do as town too. Could be an out.

But, yeah, think you made a good point on them.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah this just seems really awkward

I’ll try and stop clogging the thread with running commentary now lmao

Nah, this game desperately needs content.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah yeah Chris is talking about sky quite a lot, I’m gonna stick with my assertion that they’re unlikely to be aligned

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You know, I’m up to like page 20 and sky hasn’t done her usual shit of finding lots of people suspicious and I’m trying to think of what’s shes done throughout the game so far and I think it pretty much has been just entirely agreeing with consensus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw if sky does end up being scum then I deeply apologise to my good friends haza and lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What would you call scummy Sky play?
Eh? Did anyone really say that N0Ms entrance was off? I only noticed one or two dudes saying it's NAI?
Do you recall him entering a thread this way as scum? Because if not, this point is just nothing.
These are the posts I was referencing with tweet softly defending both sky and phenom. He even turns his defence of phenom into an attack of TFW so could def be something there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty Sky thing to say tbhtbh
This too

problem is tweet is fine giving away town reads to townies as scum, but this seems a bit different. He shaded jeff for linking 2 players together so haza asks what he thinks of sky doing the same thing and he responds with this

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is the one. Usually when Chris is town I like a lot of thoughts he puts into the thread, and this is kind of the opposite of that. "Let's not give scum easy content" is a pretty general thought that out of Chris' mouth strikes me as fake and completely beneath him, and I don't like the way he uses it to shade Sky in this instance.

There's also the fact he instantly replied to me when I voted him which is never a good sign either.
This again incorporates a defence of sky, but could be coincidental as he was just attacking Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do dislike that Tweet didn't come out with the reasoning immediately, but the reasoning itself was good. "Conflicted" is how I can describe my feelings re: Tweet rn
^ when the prospect of a tweet wagon was presented by TFW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think I’m pretty happy going along with the sky lynch today, will wait for Jeff tho and obv we should prob finish mass claim. I’ve still not made it to the tweet wagon but I’ve skimmed 43 pages and I’m flagging :mjcry