• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baron Corbin

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
m3ZBtxql.jpg

GfuXpLFl.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Themes

John Cena vs. Baron Corbin: SummerSlam 2017

Chad Gable vs. Baron Corbin – King of the Ring Final: Raw, Sept. 16, 2019

Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin – Universal Title Match: Raw, September 17, 2018

Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin – Universal Title No DQ Match: WWE Stomping Grounds 2019

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
At first, I thought he was kind of cool, I suppose you can say, because I liked the whole loner gimmick and just kind of did whatever the fuck he wanted. Then he switched and everything and I just hated him because WWE ruined a gimmick that could have worked, and he just wasn't the same.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
At first, I thought he was kind of cool, I suppose you can say, because I liked the whole loner gimmick and just kind of did whatever the fuck he wanted. Then he switched and everything and I just hated him because WWE ruined a gimmick that could have worked, and he just wasn't the same.
I honestly think they should just go back to the original gimmick, cause shit hasn't been working lately.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I honestly think they should just go back to the original gimmick, cause shit hasn't been working lately.
Agreed, but actually do it right, you know? I always thought Baron's gimmick at first could have been like a another version of Jake Roberts or even Raven in manner of speaking/comparing.