Bandwagons

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

lmao C4 just got out of neg rep and members were starting to respect him again, watch him fall off the map right after getting it somewhat back

Lol, Sterl.

I've been on this place for two years, you've just seen two months of me, so stop predicting.

Moonlight Drive

It's easy to tell in those two months you are a cunt.

Jimmeh, don't diss the bandwagon. Makes me feel big.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Well to be fair she wasn't that much of a bitch before. She changed into the biggest asshole possible. I wouldn't treat a person the same way I did before if their attitude changed drastically.

Bitch probably going through her period.

Also the members pulled this same shit with Blaze, and C4.

The LadyHotrod thing is a bad example.

C4, and Blaze however is a good example.

C4 and Wrestling Station have an argument. Everybody else unnecessarily bashes C4. monkeystyle starts a negative reputation campaign. Everybody negative reps C4. I admit I negative repped him but I pos repped him not too long after. But monkeystyle gave out monk reps, so I guess it was ok. Still the unnecessary hate from random members wasn't necessary.

I don't know what the fuck happened but for some odd reason everybody started liking Blaze.

To be honest, I never really had a major problem with C4.

Maybe i'm lucky

:v: lucky

Qwake

Just for the record, I hated her before the whole "Stinger/Pat flaming", it shows in my previous posts/neg reps, so yeah I don't think I should count as one of the hypocrites this time round.

So, is this the part where we spam this thread to about page 20?