Bad problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
For school I have to be in at 8:40. I am supposed to wake my self up at 7:30.

But for the last 2 months, I have been unable to wake up on time! I am in senior year in which I have an agreement, it states I have to be in on time, I have been in trouble now for late comings. Now my higher up has told me, "Thin ice, you will be kicked out very soon if you keep this up." The only reason I'm still in is because I get on with my work and am doing really well.

So please give me some help on getting up on time.

P.S. It takes me 20mins to wash, and get ready, then 30mins to walk to school.

the dark knight

i am actually facing the same problem...cant help.

oh but for me, it takes me an hour to get up.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Get A Car.....

I Have that problem as well, but I'll pass my test in two weeks so... yer!

OK serious advice here... Umm what i do, is i put the alarm an hour before i'm meant to get up, everytime it goes off hit snooze & fall back asleep... after an hour of that i'm usualy sick of snoozing & i get out of bed easier!

Reaction score
Um, just wake up earlier. Unless your staying up until ungodly hours on school nights, 7:30 waking up is a hell of a nights sleep for someone in school. I wake up at 5:50 every morning for school, and would give anything to sleep as late as you do. You'll just have to set your alarm earlier.

What grade are you in BTW?

MikeRaw

Well this is dumb...
You say that you cant get up on time... If the problem was not getting ready fast enough then we couldmaybe help, but if its just that you dont want to get up, thats your fault!
BTW, if its that you sleep past the time, get an alarm...

Dairydude

Reaction score
I am supposed to wake my self up at 7:30

set you alarm for 7:00am and then have it on the other side of your bedroom.
By the time you've got out of bed to walk over and turn it off, you may as well throw yourself in the shower and finish waking up

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wake your self up an hour before school starts. That's what I do, and after awhile you'll start to wake up without an alarm clock.