Bad problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Heres a crazy concept,

GO TO BED EARLIER.

I gotta get up at 5 tomorrow so you just get to used to getting up earlier and earlier....Life is all downhill after school (College is cool, but after that)

Reaction score
See a psychiatrist. Not because you cant seem to muster the intelligence to buy an alarm clock, or because of the fact that you dont get up eariler, by setting your alarm to go off earlier, but because you actually asked this question on some forums.

It's not that difficult a problem to fix! You cant afford an alarm clock, no problem - get your parents, or a sibling to wake you up. Surely you live with someone else in the house, surely they dont all get up after you. Get your shit ready the night before, pack your bags, make a lunch of watever the night before. I used to do it at school, and it just makes life easier. Thatll cut some time. Then push yourself in the mornings, dont dawdle about. I HATE YOU. If you are running late, walk faster or even jog a bit to school. Sure if will suck, with a port on, but if you dont want to get expelled; do it.

Markz

Reaction score
Of coarse I have an alarm, but when it goes off, I tell myself, "Night, Night"

I think I'll try putting the alarm on the other side of the room.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You'll find Speed or Meth (I was remiss in omitting that) works far better than any alarm clock.

Markz

Reaction score
^ "Wow your early today Mark!"

"Meth"

"Oh!"