Bacon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
So Crayo, Jonathan and I were sitting in a Skype call talking about toppings that are amazing on pizzas. Crayo's ordering one right now and he has no toppings whatsoever, just some plain shitty cheese pizza. So we get talking about ham and bacon and Crayo hits out with "I don't like bacon."

What the fuck. Who the fuck doesn't like bacon? Flame the fuck out of him in this thread.

Nick

Reaction score
Can we just ban this guy from the forum already?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Holy crap.... the OP genuinely brought a tear to my eye. What. The. Ever. Loving. Fuck.

HOW the FUCK do you not like bacon, you bastard?? As someone told me before, I've got a man-size love for bacon. It is beyond my realm of understanding how someone could NOT like it. Bacon is the vegetarian's gateway drug. This is just.... ugh! Complete and utter nonsense.

Crayo is dead to me now. I hope someone stuffs a handful of bacon down your throat and you choke, you evil blimey Eurofag rat bastard.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not liking bacon should be a bannable offence.

Crayo, I am ultimate disappoint. Manson was a cooler dude than you.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly, what better thing could you have in a morning other than a Bacon sarnie with HP.
There is nothing better especially if its your day off.