Backstage News on Triple H Possibly Bringing Back Another Former NXT Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The talent hoarding is probably definitely coming back too bc that was mostly an HHH thing, not sure if mass releases continue or not but that seemed to be more of a Nick Khan thing than Vince. I'm not sure how the WWE turnover is gonna look at all outside of NXT's trainees being given soft deadlines
I don't want to be that guy but I hope people realize it's going to likely blow up in his face like it did for TK. Yes they have more hours to fill but bringing back all the guys Vince cut isn't going to magically make all this time for all of them suddenly appear.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't want to be that guy but I hope people realize it's going to likely blow up in his face like it did for TK. Yes they have more hours to fill but bringing back all the guys Vince cut isn't going to magically make all this time for all of them suddenly appear.

To the general internet audience yeah, there should be those "why isn't so and so on TV more complaints" like before and like AEW has now. I kinda don't care that much personally unless of course whats actually being showcased on TV isn't entertaining to me lol then I will be pointing to things that would be better

Also if the talent isn't happy with how they're used that's an issue too but I don't really have issues if their content with the steady pay and not making waves, that's personal to them. Happy locker room and good product and I don't really care if you hire too many people. Shit like Andrade (in both companies actually at this point lmao fuck) is just where it goes sour

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To the general internet audience yeah, there should be those "why isn't so and so on TV more complaints" like before and like AEW has now. I kinda don't care that much personally unless of course whats actually being showcased on TV isn't entertaining to me lol then I will be pointing to things that would be better

Also if the talent isn't happy with how they're used that's an issue too but I don't really have issues if their content with the steady pay and not making waves, that's personal to them. Happy locker room and good product and I don't really care if you hire too many people. Shit like Andrade (in both companies actually at this point lmao fuck) is just where it goes sour
Yeah I agree with pretty much all of this. It's obviously too early atm, I just saw what happened in aew, and wwe before that. People will be unhappy, fans will overeact and talent will bitch on twitter. The cycle continues.

Def agree that its fine as long as the product is good but I'll point to AEW again and say the product is still good there and this issue still causes ppl to make daily Where's Miro threads. It will be interesting to see how it develops and how HHH will deal with said adversity since there may come a time where one of "his" rebels

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I agree with pretty much all of this. It's obviously too early atm, I just saw what happened in aew, and wwe before that. People will be unhappy, fans will overeact and talent will bitch on twitter. The cycle continues.

Def agree that its fine as long as the product is good but I'll point to AEW again and say the product is still good there and this issue still causes ppl to make daily Where's Miro threads. It will be interesting to see how it develops and how HHH will deal with said adversity since there may come a time where one of "his" rebels

Well there will always be those complaints whether the product is good or not so that's why I don't rate it unless I personally think something is bad lmao also we've already seen some locker room issues with Braun bc of his tweeting and others employed calling him out which isn't a great look

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well there will always be those complaints whether the product is good or not so that's why I don't rate it unless I personally think something is bad lmao also we've already seen some locker room issues with Braun bc of his tweeting and others employed calling him out which isn't a great look
yeah there will always be detractors, that's for certain. I'm more focusing on the inhouse stuff. Braun is a great example of someone with bad attitude they brought back. Most the others seems good eggs but let's pretend there's a scenario where they bring Andrade back. Then him and a few ppl you thought were your boys start leaking to the sheets they don't like their push again. Probably switching topics a bit but still relevant with hoarding talent for the sake of hoarding it, for sure will need to be careful getting ppl for the right reasons. TK def learned that the hard way

Reactions: Chris

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The talent hoarding is probably definitely coming back too bc that was mostly an HHH thing, not sure if mass releases continue or not but that seemed to be more of a Nick Khan thing than Vince. I'm not sure how the WWE turnover is gonna look at all outside of NXT's trainees being given soft deadlines
If we're talking main roster, I feel like he might done on the guys side if he gets Jonah / Ryder unless an obvious notable name like Andrade etc become available. Probably a good few women that he still wants though.

Reactions: Cwalker

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If we're talking main roster, I feel like he might done on the guys side if he gets Jonah / Ryder unless an obvious notable name like Andrade etc become available. Probably a good few women that he still wants though.

I can't think of anymore either off the top of my head, maybe depends on if any AEW contracts are up anytime soon too and they don't resign. Other than that, I think it's just indie guys that would go to NXT out there, def not a lot name value free agents left

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
other than Taya and Kairi I don't think there's a whole lot of top female free agents out there either fwiw

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
heck i dont think Kairi is a FA

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah they probably want to get some new NXT ready people stacked up to restock as I can see a steady flow of people moving up from NXT in a couple of months time.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Gotta agree with you on this. On the male side, who’s really available for him to hoard? Jonah? Ryder? Aldis? That’s really about it and don’t even know if there will be interest in Aldis.

I think the mass signings/returns are pretty much done. At least for now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
heck i dont think Kairi is a FA

I actually think she is, but if she wins the IWGP women's title this weekend I'm ruling her out lol she left the first time bc she wanted to stay in Japan anyway though so that's another issue with her, though she literally just tweeted recently that she's been in America a lot and if she wins the title wants to defend here too

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gotta agree with you on this. On the male side, who’s really available for him to hoard? Jonah? Ryder? Aldis? That’s really about it and don’t even know if there will be interest in Aldis.

I think the mass signings/returns are pretty much done. At least for now.

Oh yeah I forgot about Aldis. I think Trips will pounce on him tbh lol would be great for NXT Europe tho but bet he's just main roster if he signs for better or worse

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh yeah I forgot about Aldis. I think Trips will pounce on him tbh lol would be great for NXT Europe tho but bet he's just main roster if he signs for better or worse
he can have him lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I swear for the longest time i've always been under the impression that HHH didn't fuck with him at all. Bring Mickie back for one last proper send off run though, please.