• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Back From the Grave - Metal Discussion Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Hi! I'm visiting from the Kpop Kingdom, I'm intrigued by metal, because a lot of people are into it.

This is not metal per se, but I really like this song:

If you have any suggestions, I would love to listen to them. :) :dancing:

All of these bands are Japanese, because I would always joke, I like my metal Japanese, but my Pop Korean, and most are all female groups because...I really like all female bands just like how I like all female K-Pop Bands. At a later time, I may do another list of American and British bands you should check out as well.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
And my all time favorite priest song :DEAD:

Deadly wiiiiiiinds!
Yeah, the performance happened because both bands/people were there, and a lot of Metal Elitist/Gatekeepers got their underwear in a wad over Babymetal and was calling them non-metal, and several other things and Rob Zombie, Rob Halford, and several were like "Yeah, they are pretty fucking metal." It was a fun thing to watch unfold.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah, the performance happened because both bands/people were there, and a lot of Metal Elitist/Gatekeepers got their underwear in a wad over Babymetal and was calling them non-metal, and several other things and Rob Zombie, Rob Halford, and several were like "Yeah, they are pretty fucking metal." It was a fun thing to watch unfold.
Yeah the elitist metalheads hate babymetal haaaaaaard. I have a friend like that, hes just missing out on bands n genres, his loss! Babymetal more metal than limp bizkit imo xp

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Yeah the elitist metalheads hate babymetal haaaaaaard. I have a friend like that, hes just missing out on bands n genres, his loss! Babymetal more metal than limp bizkit imo xp
Yeah, I fucking hate them people so much because you have bands that try to evolve metal and take it to a new place. But nah, those fucks don't want that, and Babymetal more metal than LB will ever be.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
One step at a time lol a lot to check, but I love baby metal!!! I played gimme chocolate like 3,000 times in a row when it was released, I even have their funkos. I read one of them joined a survival show, but didn't do too great.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
One step at a time lol a lot to check, but I love baby metal!!! I played gimme chocolate like 3,000 times in a row when it was released, I even have their funkos. I read one of them joined a survival show, but didn't do too great.
No problem, lol. Take all the time you need.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
All of these bands are Japanese, because I would always joke, I like my metal Japanese, but my Pop Korean, and most are all female groups because...I really like all female bands just like how I like all female K-Pop Bands. At a later time, I may do another list of American and British bands you should check out as well.
I will just keep updating as I go to not post a million times

Love it!

Love it!

Anime epic intro song vibes.

Good, but not the biggest fan.

My favorite so far! <3

Super epic!

Classy and 100% that bitch energy.

this is like baby metal all grown up.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. is entering glitchcore territory.

didn't fall in love with it :/ so far my least favorite.

Super epic anime vibes.

Not for me.

Ok I guess, but not a super fan.

I agree, I loved this. 10/10

Idk why but it's like the Japan version of the pretty reckless.

Hmmmmm okay, but not for me.

This one I love.

This is the perfect mix of hype, cute and metal.

Anime feels but not for me.

Idk, might give it a second chance but for now is a not for me.

not my favorite.

This I LOVE LOVE LOVE, one of my favorite.

This one also is one of my favorites!

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
"Idk why but it's like the Japan version of the pretty reckless."...pretty accurate on Light Bringer, lol