• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Back From the Grave - Metal Discussion Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Here is another band that I have enjoyed for long time, and they speak my mother tongue. Slaughter to Prevail is a Deathcore band that is from Yekaterinburg, Russia and if you like old Suicide Silence, BMTH, and Carnifex then you will like this band. Here is their latest single Baba Yaga

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Don't know if anyone knows about Ex Deo, but they have released a new video and soon an album, which is great. To give some information Ex Deo is a side project from Maurizio Iacono, the frontman of Kataklysm, that focuses Roman History/The Roman Empire.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Man, that is bummer. I know, he is known for Slipknot, but Murderdolls and Sinsaenum were some other bands he was part of that were/are great. He is differently up with some of the drummers in metal of all time. RIP.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I know, Sabaton is a band that some metalheads either like, dislike, or have no opinion on. I am not the biggest fan of them, but they have catchy songs especially about history. Anyways, this video is about two or three months old, but I was only made aware of it today when my mother showed me it. Also, some fun facts the solo in the song has a piece that comes form the Russian National Anthem, both sets of my grandparents were part of the defense of Moscow, and the solider at the end is yelling "За Родину" meaning For the Motherland