Awesome Kong WWE Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Notice her last doll she ripped apart looked like Gail Kim, hinting towards some vengence. Maybe this means Gail gets a crack at the Bellas again and she beats them for the title. Either that or I'm just racist and seen some wicked asian eyes and assumed shit.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
That is true Deezy, I mean the only person I can see standing up to Kong is Beth. Where is Beth by the way, she on Smackdown? I do not even though but I am excited for her debut under her new name Kharma.

"The Karma of being beautiful"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]k_DRJ65eLls[/YOUTUBE]

So it is confirmed that her name is Kharma plus it explains her name. I am going to admit that I didn't see it that way at first but now it seems so obvious with Harm in Kharma. Another great video and I can't wait to see how the majority of WWE fans, who have never seen her before, react to her wrestling.

Ashkan Niaki

Reaction score
WWE has dubbed the wrestler formerly known as Awesome Kong, "Kharma."
A vignette aired this week on RAW showing her squeeze a doll, which resulted in its head being popped off. She chuckled as she looked at the remaining portion of the doll in her hands. The camera showed her full face this time. "Harm" flashed on the screen before turning to "Kharma." Back live, Josh Mathews noted that things will change upon her debut. I think her debut will completely change the Divas division .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm hoping this will change the division, I doubt she could have that big of an impact solely because the workrate isn't there to show her off properly. Feuds with Gail, Natalya and Beth Pheonix are givens, but what happens when she works with Bellas, Eve, Kelly..... Something tells me, there will be a story about her having heat for something stupid.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kong could change the Divas division on her own since she may actually get them tv time and she may be able to shut Cole up. At least when she debuts she will make the audience want to watch those matches rather than using it as a toilet break.

After the draft the Divas on RAW are: Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Melina and the Bella Twins. Plenty of Divas there for her to run through. Eve, Kelly and the other Bella twin can be used for squash matches and then Beth and Gail can wrestle some good matches with her. I am glad that they moved Beth Phoenix across as I expect a big feud between those two.

Lucky

Reaction score
I'm thinking we may actually see her tonight if there winds up being a Divas match added to the cards. Can't freakin wait until she debuts.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Spot on prediction Lucky. Kharma debuted at the end of the divas match attacking McCool with all the divas looking on worried about what their fate might be.

Lucky

Reaction score
Yeah that was an AWESOME debut. When I heard the laugh I was just waiting for her to absolutely destroy her.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What was the live reaction to her? Was the crowd just silent or did they get into the character?

I am glad she has kept the same look and that WWE didn't make her change that too much.

Lucky

Reaction score
Crowd didn't really get behind her, kind of seemed like most of them had no idea who she was despite the fact they were in Tampa haha.

Nonetheless, should be interesting to see how the crowds react moving forward. Hopefully they dont mention it at all and she can have the same type of surprise impact tomorrow night on Raw.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Crowd didn't really get behind her, kind of seemed like most of them had no idea who she was despite the fact they were in Tampa haha.

Nonetheless, should be interesting to see how the crowds react moving forward. Hopefully they dont mention it at all and she can have the same type of surprise impact tomorrow night on Raw.
Think you just confirmed TNA's indy status.

But it doesn't matter, she will eventually get over. She will look like an absolute monster compared to the rest of the Divas and will be interesting to see if they hot shot a Beth Phoeniz feud or Natalya. I think they should keep that on the backburner until Summerslam. Build up Kong with the Eves and Kelly's of the division and have Natalya and Beth try a go and lose and team up against her.

Lucky

Reaction score
Oh I absolutely agree that's going to happen. I wouldnt be shocked at all to see a Gailkim-Kharma match tomorrow night on Raw. It will be one of the Raw jobbing Divas, so I'd assume Gail one would be the one theyd use given their history and ability to put on a decent match even though we know it'll be just one big squashfest.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think that we will see Kharma wrestling a match on RAW this week simply because a lot won't have seen her debut on Extreme Rules so starting her in a match won't give her the heel heat right away that she should get. I think that it will be more likely that she will appear after a match and take out both divas.