Awards Are Back! (Request Awards ITT)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah so we should be awarded for that
I don't think you're not seeing it from a different standpoint. I think you want the award for the sake of wanting it. If people start discussing on live threads, they'll not only earn a medal, but also increase activity.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lol what a load of bullshit, in that case BITW you need another 10k posts just frm Xen.

Stop having gay rules and just give the awards out you jobber

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lol what a load of bullshit, in that case BITW you need another 10k posts just frm Xen.

Stop having gay rules and just give the awards out you jobber
We said some awards, not all. I don't know about BITW currently to be honest.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We said some awards, not all. I don't know about BITW currently to be honest.

You shouldn't have to earn any award again. If you've earned it once, you've earned it, regardless of different software. Your posts are still here. It'd be different if your posts were no longer here.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to earn any award again. If you've earned it once, you've earned it, regardless of different software. Your posts are still here. It'd be different if your posts were no longer here.
We're treating awards differently now though. If we were to hand out awards once again, they'd just be there. I think if people aim to get it again, it'd benefit the site more.

More activity = Good

Reactions: seabs

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We're treating awards differently now though. If we were to hand out awards once again, they'd just be there. I think if people aim to get it again, it'd benefit the site more.

More activity = Good

Who came up with these "rules"