Authorities say body found in public pool went undetected for days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
The Rock

Just something I whipped up really quick to use while I am here at IW Forums.

So, well, how did I do?

DwayneTheRockJohnsonTag.jpg

Reaction score
It looks nice, but one thing that strikes me as very odd...

Why is there a ring, and some triangles through the rock on the left?

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
It looks nice, but one thing that strikes me as very odd...

Why is there a ring, and some triangles through the rock on the left?

It is just the style I used,

Thank you both for commenting on the signature

Kairi

Reaction score

Authorities say the body of a woman who died in a Massachusetts public pool went undetected for days as swimmers continued to use the pool before the victim was found floating. The body of Marie Joseph, 36, was discovered by teenagers Tuesday evening in the Vietnam Veterans Swimming Pool in Fall River, Massachusetts, according to Bristol County district attorney's spokesman Gregg Miliote.

Joseph had gone to the pool on Sunday with a 9-year-old neighbor and his family. She collided with the boy while the pair careened down a pool slide, Miliote said.
After the collision, the boy surfaced but the woman did not, he said.
It was not clear Thursday what happened after the collision or whether the boy and his family sought Joseph's whereabouts when they left the pool.
Authorities continued to investigate the cause of death Thursday.
The pool -- which is 12 feet deep at its deepest --- was described as "cloudy" by a health inspector who examined the pool Tuesday, according to the mayor of Fall River, William Flanagan.

A decomposing body can take a couple of days before it becomes buoyant, Miliote added.
"It is in many respects disturbing and unreal," said Massachusetts Conservation and recreation Commissioner Ed Lambert.
The lifeguards and managers of the swimming pool, along with the three health inspectors involved, have been placed on administrative leave, authorities said.
Twenty-four state pools have also been closed pending further investigation, according to Lambert.

Authorities say the swimmers who used the pool during the two days are not considered to be at risk for health problems.
Meanwhile, a host of Massachusetts state and municipal agencies are conducting independent investigations over the incident.

Authorities say body found in public pool went undetected for days - CNN.com

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
WTF? You're telling me that people didn't notice a BODY for this long? I fear for the future of the human race, really. We're so insanely fucking stupid.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If I saw a dead body in a pool I was swimming in I'd just leave unless I actually I knew the person. If countless others were swimming there and they made me put up with that then they should get the same treatment.

I then would just wait until the story comes out like this and see how it escalates. It's a pretty tragic event, though.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Seriously how the heck could you not notice a body in the pool for days? Surly people had to be stirring up the water?