Attention all Breaking Bad Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
it's pretty slow until this badass named Todd shows up in S4/5

Todd is the shit.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watched until halfway through series 3 and thought I'm not wasting my time on this shit anymore.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
it's pretty slow until this badass named Todd shows up in S4/5

Todd is the shit.
Just got to Todd, he hasn't done anything noteworthy except say "hey im todd"

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol Todd, that opie faced fuck.
You may recognize him from a little movie I like to call "Like Mike"
4c7ddf90abe23299149bed169997ff0a.jpg

He was one of the oprhans.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol Todd is the bully from like mike huh? spoiler alert he turns face in the end (of like mike)

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's a consistently great show that didn't overstay it's welcome and went off the air at about the right time. It's not without it's faults, of course - the first half of Season 3 is fairly slow and I dare even say a bit boring (although things really pick up big time at about the sixth episode) and Season 5 is an odd season because they split it into two "parts", but tried to pass it off as one season. The way it's written and executed, however, makes it feel like two separate 8 episode seasons rather than just one whole, 16-episode season. IMO, they really should have just made two 13-episode seasons and let the story flow organically instead of trying to cram too much into S5 and making it feel rushed, but oh well. They still managed to produce a great ending to the show regardless, though.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
It's a consistently great show that didn't overstay it's welcome and went off the air at about the right time. It's not without it's faults, of course - the first half of Season 3 is fairly slow and I dare even say a bit boring (although things really pick up big time at about the sixth episode) and Season 5 is an odd season because they split it into two "parts", but tried to pass it off as one season. The way it's written and executed, however, makes it feel like two separate 8 episode seasons rather than just one whole, 16-episode season. IMO, they really should have just made two 13-episode seasons and let the story flow organically instead of trying to cram too much into S5 and making it feel rushed, but oh well. They still managed to produce a great ending to the show regardless, though.
TBH the ending of the show made me want more. Wanted to see where Jesse went afterwards.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
TBH the ending of the show made me want more. Wanted to see where Jesse went afterwards.

He drove straight into the Need For Speed movie, of course.

In all honesty, he was probably captured and locked up by the police soon after. Even Vince Gilligan said this is unfortunately what most likely happened to him. He has no cash left on him unless Badger and Skinny Pete offer him enough for him to get out of the country and then set up a comfortable life way off somewhere else.

Reactions: F.R.I.E

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
He drove straight into the Need For Speed movie, of course.

In all honesty, he was probably captured and locked up by the police soon after. Even Vince Gilligan said this is unfortunately what most likely happened to him. He has no cash left on him unless Badger and Skinny Pete offer him enough for him to get out of the country and then set up a comfortable life way off somewhere else.
Most likely

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wasn't crazy about the ending, if only because I found myself comparing it to the epic S4 ending

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You are literally the biggest butt muncher I've ever seen on this forum, I've never seen someone with such unpopular opinions in my life

Opinions bro. This show sucked. And have you seen the wrestling section? @Dolph'sZiggler is Mr. unpopular opinion.