AMA Ask Yellz Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Do you love me? (Seriously, answer this)

Also, what's your favourite sport/sport entertainment (Because they're different... Apparently) and why?
Love is a strong word. You're cool.

And sport football (soccer) I guess? I don't really watch any sports but I play football twice a week so I guess that wins. And then obviously wrestling for sports entertainment,

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What was the inspiration behind the Amazing H character?

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
What was the inspiration behind the Amazing H character?
I liked Jeff Hardy's face paint. I made my own version of it and put it on a CAW. I've always thought of H as "myself". As in, if I was a wrestler this is how I would want to be, which is why he's also my height and has my tattoos.

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I liked Jeff Hardy's face paint. I made my own version of it and put it on a CAW. I've always thought of H as "myself". As in, if I was a wrestler this is how I would want to be, which is why he's also my height and has my tattoos.

Cool. Some of the best characters have a bit of you in them. Hence why I had Ryan Vendetta's first name and I made him from the same part of the country I live in. I wanted that connection.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Cool. Some of the best characters have a bit of you in them. Hence why I had Ryan Vendetta's first name and I made him from the same part of the country I live in. I wanted that connection.
All of my characters have bits of me in them, which is why I make them to begin with. The exception to that being Buster Gates, but I turned him into my own.
  • The Amazing H is "me".
  • Jay Sparks is the tattoo'd bad ass side of me.
  • Minho is the K-Pop lover me.
  • Buster Gates is the arrogant asshole that I wish I could be from time to time.

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
All of my characters have bits of me in them, which is why I make them to begin with. The exception to that being Buster Gates, but I turned him into my own.
  • The Amazing H is "me".
  • Jay Sparks is the tattoo'd bad ass side of me.
  • Minho is the K-Pop lover me.
  • Buster Gates is the arrogant asshole that I wish I could be from time to time.

If you use that logic with me...
  • Ryan Vendetta is "me" and NGW was him drawing on my joke-loving silly side.
  • Ivy Hale....umm...my very emotional side of me and I guess I've had some bouts of depression at one point or another so that could be part of it.
  • Nova..she's new...and I guess my love of Rock music?

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
If you use that logic with me...
  • Ryan Vendetta is "me" and NGW was him drawing on my joke-loving silly side.
  • Ivy Hale....umm...my very emotional side of me and I guess I've had some bouts of depression at one point or another so that could be part of it.
  • Nova..she's new...and I guess my love of Rock music?
Easiest characters to write for are just exaggerated versions of yourself.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Well in my case, my character is not only from the same country (and part of country), but he has the exact same first AND last name as myself. (And know everyone knows my name, but hey it's been in my character for a good year so bleh)

Victor was made by accident (literally fucking about in 2K16 and made him in the creation suite).

So yeah Will Neilson, is literally me. (I'm not a dick in real life tho, I'm like a really nice and chill person.)

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When did you start playing video games and what was the first game you remember playing?

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
When did you start playing video games and what was the first game you remember playing?
I've played games all my life, but the earliest game I remember owning was Hercules for the PS1.
latest

It was released in 1997 and I was 2 at the time. I probably didn't actually get it till I was 4 or something but yeah, first/earliest game memory.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've played games all my life, but the earliest game I remember owning was Hercules for the PS1.
latest

It was released in 1997 and I was 2 at the time. I probably didn't actually get it till I was 4 or something but yeah, first/earliest game memory.

I feel old.. The first game I played...
hqdefault.jpg

(1992 is when it came out)

:cry:

Reactions: SupaHeeroh