AMA Ask Yellz Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Saw a few of these. Thought I would jump on the bandwagon. Fire away!

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
How'd you get your username? (and/or YT name)
Way back in 2009 when CoD Modern Warfare 2 first came out I wanted a second account on Xbox. There used to be a quickscoper on YouTube called IR IE ID (which I now can't find for the life of me). I liked how on CoD the "I" would make your name seem 3D, so I made an account called Y IE IL IL O W. It stuck. Yellow isn't even my favourite colour... And then SupaHeeroh came around because I wanted to switch my MAIN account name from Unknown Sb4 to something else. Unknown Sb4 came 10 years ago when I made a Runescape account. I needed a name. I picked Unknown Sb4 because my logic was; I don't want to be known (Unknown) my initials are SB, and my favourite number is 4. That got switched to SupaHeeroh because I got sick of it and liked SupaHeeroh more. SupaHeeroh came about because because in a geordie accent (person from Newcastle) that's how you pronounce superhero (supaheeroh).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Does your rear really make girls cheer?

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
Who inspired you to make yt videos? Also what type of videos will you make now that you've stopped all your current series?

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Who inspired you to make yt videos? Also what type of videos will you make now that you've stopped all your current series?
Blame Truth and Xcalizors were the first two Call of Duty commentators ever. And I was a big CoD fan back in the day. They got me interested in making videos of my own.

And I have no idea yet. I just know that I won't be posting anything that I personally don't think can be the best possible video to go up on my channel. I'm thinking of ideas.

Reactions: Wardi_12

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
c9qcvn1wst9x.jpg

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What's the quickest way to piss off a nerd?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Do you love me? (Seriously, answer this)

Also, what's your favourite sport/sport entertainment (Because they're different... Apparently) and why?