Ask The Legend Killer 21 A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
whats up

lol nuttin much you?....

NVM this is ask TLK21 remember so i dont wanna kno how ur doin

Wordlife

hey hey hey I came back from the store and I ate... nvm ok... anyways... so do you play god of war 2

MikeRaw

Heres a tough one LK...]Im glad you have to answer and not me...Out of XB and anigma who do you think is the better overall btber.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Out of XB and anigma who do you think is the better overall btber.
It's a draw.....ok fine, fine here goes, They both have amazing BTBs and the 2best on here. It's so hard to pick but I'm gonna go with Anigma not because his writing is better but because he beat XB in the tourney and for me it's easier to relate to a wwe BTB than a TNA.

what games... if any... are you into?
Easy, sports most of em anyway

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok like MikeRaw said who is a better Booker WG or Mike lol

uh, they're both good, great ideas and great BTBs. I'm jus gonna say mike to stop the agony. it's too hard to pick these

Rated RJC

Reaction score
how did you become a MOD

idk i came home one day at night and had a pm from Anigma that was titled congrats. I was like for what and read it and found out.

I guess i got it by working hard in BTB and i think Jmay recommended me for it because he couldnt handle all the work with that and the efed.